Reviews for Airlift
purple chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
this is sooo great. i love the plot
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
sorry if this sounds snooty but just needed to say. This isn't fluff it's romance I know some people get confused with the difference NO OFFENSE THOUGH THIS STORY WAS AWESOME
it's simply me chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Well I certainly liked it. Goodness knows there aren't ANY decent stories for these two on this site! And a little bit of well written fluff goes a long way :)
fatherfigure1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Nice fluff. I am glad to see she recognizes what he feels, before having to lose him.

Keep writing,

Gerald

fatherfigure1
Larie-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
And somewhere in Middletown Josh Mankey's Kim Senses are tingling.

/"What? MY Kim. Senses. Are. Tingling. Ron Stoppable must Die. Before. Inevitable romance forms."/
Cyberweasel89 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That was great. Nuthin' more romantic than takin' a hit for someone else. I loved it!
Kari chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Me likey! I was sad to see it end! Love your writing style!
userx chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
probably the best
Riverfox chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Cute and fluffy. So glad Ron didn't die, that would just be depressing. Also glad he didn't lose any limbs. Very well written! Great job! Keep up da good work!
Purple Lurker chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
It was good fluff
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
keep going you must or attack the wookies will. ( no i'm not star wars fan)
John Riehle chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Excellently done. Simple, but touching. I always enjoy your stories and this one is certainly no exception.
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
That was the SWEETEST Kim Possible fanfiction I've ever read. Truly wonderful.

AkaOkamiRyu
Midzst chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aw! Cute!
Netherwood chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very nice, very fluffy-I like. I noticed you did a very good job of maintaining a fluffy tone even though we're talking about a relatively bloody aftermath. Nice job on potraying accurately, too.