Reviews for Airlift
BethanyKatherine chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Yay, lovely fluff, always brightens a day!
Forlong chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I enjoyed it.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
cute i love it!
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Aw... That one made me scream like a teenage schoolgirl.

Wait. I am a teenager. And in school. And a girl.

Aw.. Screw it. I loved it anyway.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Really enjoyed this one. Always enjoy good fluff. One question, if they are in a helicopter over water there is no reason for the helicoper to be bouncing up and down unless there is bad weather. If Ron was in bad shape the pilot would be running all out in a straight line to get him to help asap. Great story otherwise. Good mental image of Kim over Ron talking to him as the chopper takes them to safety. Good to see Ron saving Kim instead of the other way around.
Billsmith lazy chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Aww... how cute. I was really in the mood for a good fluff too. Awesome job.
casual chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Interesting as per usual, and nice to see your getting back into the kp fics again. Ciao
Yamal chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Aw. What a lovely piece of fluff. I think I almost passed out from overdose, which isn't a bad thing at all, hehe. Very well written. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the superb work. _
pattysmells chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
i really liked it. it was fluff-o-rific:) I've been known to write some fluff in my day. but i think every person deserves a good dose of fluff once in a while:) i personally liked it. and you write so well you could make math seem intersting. ::shutters:: i hate math. anywho, great job. as always:)
continental-line chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance and Happy Endings. My wife says that I'm just a teddy bear but I refuse to read those romance novels she has. Write soon.

-Bill Ponder
xayne chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
It was a very sweet story. Both characters were well-written, and Ron was touchingly loyal. Nice work.
Mr. Elliot chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I very much enjoyed this.

It was short, sweet, dramatic (but not too dramatic). Basically all the right ingredients for an excellent one-shot.

Good work, can't wait for the next chapter of "The Power of Trust."
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Ahh, nice to read fluff from someone else. Means I get to blame you for my fluff rotted brain this time instead of myself.

Anyway, great ficlet. Well written, highly enjoyable and just enough drama to make the fluff not so overwhelming.

Now then, lets see TpoT's next chapter soon if you don't mind.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2