Reviews for Mind Fever
immerrda chapter 44 . 12/15/2013
Hi Meg! A friend on Facebook recommended this story to me. I was looking for a good Daniel/Janet ship story. And I found it! What a great read with plenty of angst and lots of team interaction. Your characters were spot on and the story line was original. Really liked the story line. I knew someone a long time ago who had been in an accident and suffered brain damage. Even after many years, he could explode in anger unexpectedly so the that part of the story rang true. And I've found a treasure trove of new fanfic to read with every thing on your site! I like Supernatural too so I'll be a happy camper for quite some time to come! Thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/19/2012
Oh god this is so out of character - and absolutely STUPID - I totally resent the bad taste you've left in my mouth.
White Light White Heat chapter 44 . 2/21/2011
Bravo. I'm not usually one for Daniel Janet pairings, I tend to go for Daniel/Other Janet/Other, but this worked well. It still seemed odd,but it worked:) You shouldn't worry about it being to dark. Honestly it wasn't very dark at all compared to the way you made it sound in your warning:P The dark subject matter is actually what I like to read most and I can handle pretty much whatever anybody writes so that was no worry for me though. This story was great. I really love the stories I read where Daniel goes insane so this pretty much was awesome:)
White Light White Heat chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
Loving this story so far. Poor Carmichael though. The guy is really just trying to do his job and has to keep taking everybody's crap. Oh well:)
monkey-in-a-tree chapter 44 . 9/18/2010
When I saw how long this story was I thought 'this is gonna drag' but this is GENIOUS! I LOVED it! Made me cry but I'm so glad for the happy ending! :D :D :D
ABIGAIL chapter 44 . 3/2/2010
Oh my! What can I say? Words just fail me. I have spent the last four hours reading, gasping, crying,and finally smiling at it from start to finish and i just have to say that this is one brilliant piece of work. The two "sections" you could call them, the sickness and then the recovery. I was amazed during the "sickness section". The descriptions of Daniel's sickness to Janet's reaction was so vivid, I was right there watching it happen.

The after-shock on the characters was so well written. I hated "Drew". I actually got mad at Daniel and wanted to have a talk with him. I cried for and with Janet. You had each character down. I saw this story in my mind and I saw the characters saying and doing these things. Please, keep up the good work! You have such a gift with words.
ReddieForeverXOXO chapter 44 . 9/24/2009
I truly adored this story...it's amazing
theonlyxception chapter 44 . 11/20/2008
Wowsers. This story is truly amazing and inspiring. Probably one of the best stories I have ever read. I read it in three days and every chapter kept me guessing and on a rollercoaster of sadness, joy, anguish, fear, anger, happiness and whatever else that was seen throughout the story.

I especially love the ending and couldn't have asked for more because this is their happy ending that is just beginning :)
Marion Quixote chapter 44 . 10/11/2008
Stories like this are the reason I comb through all the communities.

Definitely my favorite Dan/Jan story I've read.

Thanks for a great fic!
Miyth chapter 44 . 7/6/2006
I read this story on a DanJan website, but I couldn't pass up a chance to review it here. This is a truely wonderful DanJan story, chock full of emotions and all that other stuff that maked a stry great. You did an incredable job writing this, and I would suggest it to anyone you is a DanJan fan and who likes a good angsty story with a happy ending.
moonravencrow13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
good fanfic.
Falcon Horus chapter 44 . 6/6/2005
Read this a second time and it was still great!

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, Meg.

Greetz ;)
Charming-Storm chapter 44 . 4/14/2005
Oh my, Meg ! This story, well...novel is so amazing ! It took me two days to read it and Iloved every single word, line...chapter!

It was so moving and...I just couldn't stop reading.

And thank goodness for that happy ending ;)
Angel to the Fallen chapter 28 . 2/27/2005
I am still trying to read this fully but I am going rather slowly. I just want to say that this is a wonderful story and you are a great writer so keep doing it.

Thanks

Angel
DragonKatGal chapter 44 . 1/4/2005
Holy scamolies! Loved this fic. Was crying from about chapter 22 onwards! *lol* Gotta say, when you mentioned Bregman and P3x-6 in the second last chapter I was just about wetting myself with worry! If you'd killed Janet off after all that I woulda shot ya! *grins* Absolutely marvelous, and if I wasn't a DanJan shipper before, I officially am now! You wonderfully characterised my two fave characters, and have kept me up far past my bedtime! Thanks!

Toodles.