Reviews for Bigger Things
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was so adorable on so may levels I was squealing the whole way through, my family thinks I'm crazy now
Highfunctioning Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
I have to say, you're one of the best authors I've found on this site. I absolutely love all of your work! But this is one of my favorite LOTR stories.
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
jealousy really is a powerful tool when you want to make someone realize their love for you... beautiful romance, and a little funny too. gimli's thoughts about how to get haldir and elladan away from legolas made me laugh:

"Dearest Elladan, it seems that Sam dropped one of his favorite gardening spades near the mouth of Orodruin and he's simply crushed. Couldn't you go and fetch it for him?"

"Dearest Haldir, apparently Frodo dropped that Mithril shirt he was so fond of somewhere around the Black Gate..."

Swift tales chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
*squeels* I luved it, really, that was so incredible.
BJ4 chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
_ That was sweet and beautiful!
Alma's Muse chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
A lovely conclusion. I enjoyed it. Thanks for the read!
Triskell chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
*oh* lovely ;D. Adored it. And a happy end to boot *grins*. Loved jealeous!Gimli a lot! Thanks for sharing.
The Balrog of Altena chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
aw... i loved it! i was hoping this would be a longer fic, but well, it was a wonderful ending.
BJ4 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004

To leave it at that? Oh, but this is a wonderful story. The build up and the unresolved sexual tension are delightful and the flirting between Gimli and Legolas was very good.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
The Balrog of Altena chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
no, gimli! Legolas loves you!

damn that haldir

yet again you wrote a beautiful fic! I can't wait to read more.

aw... I love it when Gimli gets all jelous...
Triskell chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Ah... such a lovely piece! Enjoyed it tremendously and can't wait for the next chapter(s) ;D. I particularly liked how well you brought out Gimli's voice - very dwarf-like, kinda gruff *squeal*. Thanks for sharing!
Alma's Muse chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I like this chapter. I'll be interested in seeing where this goes. Good work!
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Oh, what a perfect beginning to a delicious story! As much as I love Haldir/Legolas pairings, I enjoy your story here immensely. Good characterizations, and wonderful introspection and easy flowing style. Lovely work. Please update soon!