Reviews for Only You
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
I never liked the episode "Masked" too much, but if this story was added to the episode, it would be one of my favorites. ROBIN AND STARFIRE FOREVER!
Starfire fan 09 chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
very good. a lot of morals. so sweet. i loved it it was an excellent story

Starfire fan 09
JulesFire chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
Neat! More chapters! For a second, I thought the first chapter was a one-shot. The second chapter was cool because it dealt with the team's reaction to Robin's indescretion, which is another thing I have rarely seen explored. And of course, the third was just heart-achingly sweet. Will this be continued? i hope so. Thanks again for spectacular reviews :)
JulesFire chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
So, I finally decided to take a look at my favorite reviewer's stuff. After reading these, I'm immensely flattered that you are so complementary about mine. Just...beautiful. In this one: I love how you've expanded or explored the characters of both. All Starfire fans know about her inherent wisdom and maturity, but few use it to its fullest potential in their writing. And Robin - what an interesting touch to make him not ashamed of crying. I've never seen that before, but it made so much sense (the whole 'purging' thing). Anyway, I'm just rambling now. In summation: subtle imagery, flowing dialogue, and unique characterization. You rock :)
luvlifecharm chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
The story was nice...absolutely perfect. When are you going to update tis story? Neva mind, I'll wait for the sake of this story :)
xxbitterxxtearsxx chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
AW! How sweet! You really know how to write a great fanfic. Plz write another one(Don't make me wait!) Consider me your loyal fan! :)

*adds to favorite stories*

*adds to favorite authors*

RobinxStarfire forever!
Mayday Parker chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
This is so pretty! I love R/S fluffy stories!
luvlifecharm chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
Hey...it's annie-ngzheeching actually. Changed my pename. Its a very good story. luv it! XOXO
Miss. Phlish chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
This was very well written. I applaud you.
Jeanniestorm chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
Cute!
clueless90 chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
lokie ut. update
Night2day chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
That was freakin great! MORE!
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I loved it. I really want to know what happens nest in your Robin/Starfire saga. Write a sequal, or add more!
starfire ewing chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
that was so sweet
ninjamonkey chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
AWESOME. That's all I have to say. yes.