Reviews for Awake and Kicking
jpdt19 chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
Bloody Amazing.

Hm, the girl is likely Grace, so who's the boy. Can't be connor, too young.

I love your work, and do so much wish you'd carry on with it!
Message chapter 12 . 2/12/2008
I really liked this story, you did a great job!

Message chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
It's good they broke the news! I wonder what the babies will be!

Message chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
Ooh! Tension to the max! I wonder what the whole plot behind taking Faith was. Great chapter!

Message chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
Aw, a cute bit of Wesley/Faith. Really loving it!

Message chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Awesome! My guess was right, and I can't believe Wesley fainted. What a dork!

Message chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
It's really cute how they handle the situation they're in. I really like this story! As for the doc's announcement. . .she's having twins, isn't she? Oh, I have to read to find out!

Message chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow pregnant Faith, Wesley and Faith getting it on, and Wes trying to kill her whilst getting it on. I better read on!

J chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
The Connor sub-plot is good and right on. I'm glad for the Angel/Cordy stuff.

Have to agree with Wes, preg would be such a good look for Faith, this setup is sorta winning me over.
J chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
Everything was right about this chapter.

'cept I still don't like G/W.

The Dawn scene, and her behavior afterward was ABSOLUTELY perfect. And hilarious.

Good Wes/Cor scene, too.

Treatment of the link was a little shallow - I find it hard to believe that some magical thing Cordy did with her super-powers can be undone with a spell.

I like the slayer/watcher bond theory, if it is kept shallow.

And also it seems that the removal of their minds didn't make them feel different at all? Doubtful.

Sequels with the kids as major characters aren't nearly as cool as another one with the world you've developed.

And the 'Blame Cordelia' line earlier was funny as heck!
J chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
All right, even though it is too late, I will go forward with these two plot elements:

1. Your handling of the Cordelia/Wes relationship is spot/on and beautiful. It gave me some insights I hadn't had before.

2. Not a flame, but I really dislike Giles/Willow. Its an intense father/daughter thing all the way, making this a bit of the sick and wrong.

Also, Good for you for not making Robin completely evil, he CAN be a good guy. And well done with the post-Sunnydale crew, remembering to make Tara so prominent, and the natural seperation and needed reunion of said crew.
J chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
You just need to know that this is very good stuff.

I'm a bit disappointed in the pregnancy path, just because I would have liked to have seen what happened without it.

As there's so much more story written that I haven't gotten too, I'll hold back on feelings on plot bunnies that might change. You write the two of them very well. Could I ask for a bit less of the blatant eroticism. The innuendo was one thing, but I'm a single guy here, and you're killing me.
RTds9 chapter 12 . 8/5/2005
I really love this series.I am mostly a Wes/Fred fan but I can get into Wes/Faith I really love Dawn and Connor in these stories.I wish you had more of Buffy protesting their relationship and with Dawn standing up to her over it.I think you should do a whole spin off story on
tvc818 chapter 12 . 6/30/2005
OK, so I have spent upwards of 2 days being completely unproducitve, having gone through all 3 stories...I thought they were GREAT! I would love a sequel. I know the boy looked like Angel, but in my mind, the "oh goddess" line wreaked of Willow and Giles, not to mention the "me da"...would explain the lack of superpowers...just my guess

Great absorbing fic!
Wesfanemt333 chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
wow, good story. sequel, please!