Reviews for TwentyFour Little Hours
CharmedArtist chapter 10 . 7/14
*sighs happily* Lovely, just lovely. Thank you for sharing!
Great!
QueenMagic1917 chapter 10 . 4/26
Cannot believe this was written in 2004! Wow! I laud you for writing a story that is still relevant after all these years! Great work!
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Most of Snape fics written so early into the canon are barely readable today, bc. his characterization changed so much. This fic stood the test of time and I enjoyed reading it. It was probably less angsty than it should considering theĆ­r situation, but I didn't mind; it was very satisfying. It was what I hoped '30 days' to be before it turned into an angst fest, so this story is a nice palate cleanser.
Diana chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Really enjoyed reading this story. It was the perfect length although I do wish it were longer... Just so there would be more to devour. Great chemistry and dialogue, not to mention very steamy sex that left me fanning myself for hours.
Angelus chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Lol, not exactly the best circumstances hey, but I tend to let some things slide when the story is well written and the characters are respected. Romantic and hot :-) great job.
Fifitheflowertot chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
This was such a fantastic fic :) Loved it :P x
narratively chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Cheers to this wonderful story, and to your talent! I've just found you, and now I'm off to read all of your other work.
Blue night fairy chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
This was a lovely, sweet and beautiful story between Severus and Hermione. Keep writing and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
roon0 chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
A great ending to a wonderful story.
AliceinGehenna chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Oh that is hilarious!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Nicely written
LinSog93 chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Great story :-)
MaryVampy08 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I have read it in french before but I loved this version too. :)
Resa Aureus chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
HEAT A MEDIUM CAULDRON FOR A MINIMUM OF FORTY MINUTES... I died a little. That was very funny.