Reviews for TwentyFour Little Hours
Fifitheflowertot chapter 10 . 2/20
This was such a fantastic fic :) Loved it :P x
narratively chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Cheers to this wonderful story, and to your talent! I've just found you, and now I'm off to read all of your other work.
Blue night fairy chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
This was a lovely, sweet and beautiful story between Severus and Hermione. Keep writing and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
roon0 chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
A great ending to a wonderful story.
AliceinGehenna chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Oh that is hilarious!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Nicely written
Anne20J chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Great story :-)
MaryVampy08 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I have read it in french before but I loved this version too. :)
Resa Aureus chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
HEAT A MEDIUM CAULDRON FOR A MINIMUM OF FORTY MINUTES... I died a little. That was very funny.
Light on the Horizon chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Great story :)
terrier2468 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Love this, it's a perfect start to a budding Snape/Hermoine romance! Although, I must say that as an American reader, the spelling of "manoeuvred" completely messed with my head. I can be quite the grammar nazi as both my godparents and my Mum are teachers, and two teach English no less, so I think that's maybe why I now have a headache. Haha.. ;) Thanks for this this awesome story, nonetheless!
Arioneway chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Wow! You really had done an incredible fic! I like the way you separate it. An hour then another hour... a very warm loving ending for Severus Snape. I LIKE!
Kikibell's kitten chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
"Severus had never woken to such a tender kiss. He kept his eyes shut and enjoyed the sensation, feeling this exquisite creature moving her body against his own and the kiss building in passion.

He moaned with delight as Aphrodite's hand moved down to stroke him with an expertise way beyond her years and experience...

On the door on the inside of the cell, clearly visible for when they cared to look away from each other, was the glowing crest of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Of freedom."

Sometimes tremendous changes happen in a short time... This time in twenty four hours so many paradigms shifted, both inside and outside of the room where Hermione and Severus are kept captive...

I loved how you described their uncertainty and doubts...
Sevvysgirl253 chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
I've only just come across this story & just wanted to say that I enjoyed it very much! It was nicely paced, although perhaps a little rushed at the end I felt.:-) I'm so glad that you didn't let them die though (Snape's dream had me really worried at first, until it was revealed as only being a dream!) Well done for this. I shall look out for more of your work :-)
Knitchick chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
That was a beautiful story! Loved it.