Reviews for TwentyFour Little Hours
vickety chapter 10 . 2/21
Very well written. Thanks!
Rather abrupt ending, but an enjoyable tale. Thank you for sharing.
Very lovely story, enjoyed it very much! (and after all this time :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
I would suggest, if the writer has a choice, to just finish one story before beginning an other one.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
Hi,
I loved this story. I have read it a couple of times some months ago, but, shamefully, never reviewed before.
I enjoyed how you describe all the background circumstances of their attraction to each other. Your writing paints a perfect picture, very subtle and gradual development of feelings before their imprisonment.
Lovely, sexy, playful and romantic story.
Fox xx
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
Thank you for that ending. And delightful story.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Haha, hilarious
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
This has been great
CharmedArtist chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
*sighs happily* Lovely, just lovely. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
Great!
QueenMagic1917 chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
Cannot believe this was written in 2004! Wow! I laud you for writing a story that is still relevant after all these years! Great work!
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Most of Snape fics written so early into the canon are barely readable today, bc. his characterization changed so much. This fic stood the test of time and I enjoyed reading it. It was probably less angsty than it should considering theĆ­r situation, but I didn't mind; it was very satisfying. It was what I hoped '30 days' to be before it turned into an angst fest, so this story is a nice palate cleanser.
Diana chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Really enjoyed reading this story. It was the perfect length although I do wish it were longer... Just so there would be more to devour. Great chemistry and dialogue, not to mention very steamy sex that left me fanning myself for hours.
Angelus chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Lol, not exactly the best circumstances hey, but I tend to let some things slide when the story is well written and the characters are respected. Romantic and hot :-) great job.