Reviews for Purity of your Smile
kimmargs chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
NICE fic pls update coz this fic is really god! )
Sechskies chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
i've been reading this fic for quite a while now, but i couldn't manage myself to review coz i'm super lazy to type. X_X well, nyweiz, the fic was good! has an interesting plot, and the mood was mild and cute, which attracts me to it. hope you make more of this goodness! i'll await your next update, ayt? keep it up! w
Aruka chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
oh god, that was good Ilove AyaxRei fics keep it up and good luck with your studies... I know it really sicks XP
matrixangelzzz chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
hey heyy u beta continue diz story coz itz reli guudd! heheheeh...love it a lot...more romance comin up? hope so..hehehee...o well i'll b waitin 4 ur next chap! _~
feathertop chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Piece of hell has come my way... Why the hell did you guys review? Er... I was suppose to delete this... Pls... Sa nxt chapie, wag na kayong mag review para mawala na to! Oh well, salamat nalang nga... O_o ~_~
camille-lkx chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
Why delete the story? Come on! You have a good fic going! Please don't delete or not continue this fic... PLEASE? Don't worry I'll always leave a review for every chapter... I pwamis! Come on now! Continue please?

PROPER REVIEW FOR THE CHAPTER:

Good chapter, story is finally unfolding... I hope there'd be more romantic scenes for Rei and Aya... And don't worry you really don't have to experience romance to describe the scenes... I mean, I didn't... I haven't experience all those mushy stuff, believe me, but hey I was able to write my fic well (according to my reviewers)... Till the next chappie! _~
Reiannah chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
Yay! You updated, na no da!

*bounces up and down hyperly*

Ooh! I almost thought that you had totally given up on this story! It made me so happy to see your update alert in my mailbox!

Hugs to Rei for putting the bullies in their place... I hope he kicks their butts too for being so rude and cruel to Aya.

And the part where Rei aces the tests was so kawaii! O_o It was like he hardly had to make any effort at all in order to pass... like he knew all the stuff from past memories or whatnot.

But it makes me really sad to know that Aya is starting to remember who Rei really is... what I mean is that she'll be heartbroken to know that Rei died to save her, and not only that- he's returned just to protect her again.

That'd make me want to cry... oh wait... I already am...!

*sob*

Awesome chapter... I'm really hoping that this review will inspire and encourage you to continue this fic... I think it really is a work that deserves to been seen through to the end.

*glomps*

I promise to review as long as you update, and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes... hey, look at me, I haven't updated in forever!

Well, until next time... and I really hope there is a next time... ja!

*huggles*

don't have a name-sorry chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
That was a really good chapter.I'm looking forward to the next chapter!(ONLY IF YOU'RE DOING IT I MEAN).But I thought it was really good!Keep up the good work.I'll be looking for other stories you made.(ONLY IF YOU MADE ANYMORE).
Pristine Harbinger chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Gee... I am making this review because my document on Poring By Your Side is so damn long to upload! This is for Miah's sake:

Miah says: Your story rocks (_)! And she loves you!(more than she loves *tot*? (0_o) i don'think so) she says keep on writing and loving *tot*! (the last part was from me!) :b

Lots of love, (from *tot*)

The Pristine Harbinger
camille-lkx chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
It was Okay, this chapter I mean... Can you send me the Tagalog version of this fic? Because, personally, I think your Tagalog version of this fic would really bring out the writer in you... Wala lang, just a guess... Oh well then till the next chapter! (",)
Reiannah chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
AW!

*smiles*

I'm gonna call this my cotton candy fic... cause it's sweet and fluffy!

*giggles*

I loved the part where Rei has to pretend to be Aya's boyfriend... that was just too funny and kawaii! I can imagine his expression when he realizes what he has to do in order for Aya's grandma to allow him to stay... kinda like _*

*huggles author*

I liked it a lot... it's turning out really well. I hope you update again real soon... like lets say by tomorrow? Heh heh heh... just kidding... no pressure, but I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Nice!

Well, until next time... ja!

Oo chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Riight... Diba, in your original fic (tagalog), Rei isnt that COLD? What happened to him? You just translated this, then he completely changed? I am so disappointed...

Oh what the heck, jaz finish this
burningice chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
well, feathertop u did it! but u know wat, the tagalog version is more romantic than this one...
camille-lkx chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Your english is not that bad at all... I like your story line too! Update soon! (",)
Reiannah chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Cute and sweet... I liked it a lot!

*smiles*

Hope to read more soon... hm... I think it'll be interesting to see how the plot goes.

Until next time... ja!