Reviews for Interrupted Journeys: Part Two, Journeys Perforce
thrndlwood chapter 15 . 6/11
Looking forward to the next part. I have searched the story which presents how Thranduil received the title of the greatest king for a long time and finally I have found it. This amazing series shows the whole process and all difficulties he could face. I am really grateful for posting this brilliant story!
thrndlwood chapter 14 . 6/11
Stopped breathing when Thranduil was sealing the gate! Love reading about Elvish powers. Thank you!
thrndlwood chapter 13 . 6/11
At last Amoneth began to understand her duties. The development of this character is great.
thrndlwood chapter 12 . 6/11
Thranduil is perfect here. Can't wait to see his development of communication with animals. Hope Amoneth will learn her lesson and stop being selfish.
thrndlwood chapter 11 . 6/11
Another AMAZING chapter! It is difficult to put your story down! Love Thranduil behaving as a diplomat and politician.
thrndlwood chapter 9 . 6/10
Thranduil is a great king here and Aradunnon told her fiancee to stop being selfish. This story is getting better and better!
thrndlwood chapter 8 . 6/10
Love the idea of Thranduil challenging Eru to prove himself : ) You are amazing writer!
thrndlwood chapter 7 . 6/10
Thranduil's mother was great here. She told Aradunnon what had to be said. Hope his bride will become more mature. I love the council here.
thrndlwood chapter 6 . 6/10
I love the way you described darkness creeping slowly to Greenwood and reaction of Elves. Not everybody is happy to sacrifice and it makes the situation realistic. I am mesmerized again by your story. It is even better than the first part. The politics in realm is absolutely captivating and addictive.
thrndlwood chapter 5 . 6/10
Can't wait to see if Aradunnon really changes. Thranduil must face a really difficult task. LOVE your story.
thrndlwood chapter 4 . 6/10
Amazing battle! I live the bond between Thranduil and Lindomiel
thrndlwood chapter 3 . 6/9
I love your battle scenes!
thrndlwood chapter 2 . 6/9
Thranduil leading his army! This view had to be amazing.
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 6/9
Breathtaking beginning. Can't wait for another chapter!
Deborahpflover chapter 15 . 3/15
This was just as good as the first part of the series! I was very interested in the decision to move to the stronghold and the creation of it, with the dwarves helping them. It's great how you made Thranduil struggle with Sauron turning up again and the decisions he has to make because of that. Awesome introduction of Gandalf, Radagast and Saruman too! And I'm definitely enjoying seeing Thranduil starting to like Elrond. That was just very cute somehow. Elrond is so hopeful and happy here. Keep up the good work
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »