Reviews for Mystical Children
Dark Inu Fan chapter 15 . 7/10/2008
At least they managed to get nearly everyone out and Kurt to safety. Keep up the good work, dark
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hi! I couldn't send you a message, so I decided to make a review, instead. It's just something I noticed: you started writing this fic exactly two weeks after I began my multichapter X-men Evo fic. And now, after long wait (in my case, 2,25 years), we update almost on the same day! The coincidence is scary!

Anyway... I remember you commenting on my fic and demanding that Scott should die. :D If you're still interested: I updated.

Have a nice week!
rogueraven1 chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
i'm glad most everyones ok.
Darkness-Lightness chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
amanda's mum seems a bit harsh not caring much cant wait for the next chapter
sleepy26 chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
How can Margali be so nonchalant about her daughter being sucked into a portal leading to hell! She totally deserves the mother of the year award!
random girl chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
I hope the climactic battle happens soon!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 14 . 7/4/2008
Yeah, I had to re-read...

Well, military and mutants versus the demonic army is the definition of an 'oh, shi' moment.

Keep up the good work, dark
rogueraven1 chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
great chap. update soon
sleepy26 chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
what will kurt do when he finds out that he's being betrayed
MasterBrattan chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
i do hope you keep up with this and update, it's pretty interesting
Navigator101 chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
Hey I was reading one of your reveiw replies and you mentioned Morph not liking Rogue and I was just wondering why he doesn't like Rogue does it have anything to do with Gambit? If you could tell me i'd be very happy because that just caught my attention.

Thanks Rogue
Akiyra chapter 13 . 1/17/2007
I know it's been forever since you updated, but won't you continue, please? So many loose ends were left in Draco - I'd love to see it played out to completion in the Evolution universe. You do it excellently, and I love the writing. It's driving me crazy that I might never get another chapter.

Long live Paradise Lost! XD
rogueraven1 chapter 13 . 9/6/2006
great story so far. _
rogueraven1 chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
so far so is so cool _
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 13 . 7/4/2006
Holy shiznat, this story is so awesome I'm about to explode. X3 Picturing Kurt with wings... It makes a beautiful image... People say he looks demonic, but he's a little angel in my eyes! _ Please update soon before I-*BOOM*
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »