Reviews for Mystical Children
MasterBrattan chapter 13 . 5/17/2005
this is good. will jillian hit on kurt like she did in the comic, cause that was funny
silverbells chapter 13 . 3/1/2005
I really like this story. Its going in a different direction then most. Can't wait for your next update.
elfofdeath chapter 13 . 2/10/2005
woo my faves I guess. Kiwi and abyss yea I don't evan write about them no charter keep up the good writing friend
TheRomanticNerd chapter 13 . 1/16/2005
Hi!

This chapter was very cool! I've almost had to change my shorts... :)

Keep on!

Kriszty
Dark Inu Fan chapter 13 . 1/11/2005
I think my dad has the same type of polish for his army uniform. keep up the good work and I'm glad your back, dark
elfofdeath chapter 12 . 1/6/2005
great Margil i love her and hete her hey evry one know anzzle another name for the devil it easiy anoth to find if you know were to look
Remyslove chapter 12 . 12/18/2004
Come on I need more! I didn't get who Azazeal was to start with but i think I do now but you need to update so i cna be sure that i understand! Love the comic relief!
UniAniGi chapter 12 . 12/13/2004
Now that the harrowing, bonechilling, agonizing time called "finals week" is now over, I can get back to leaving long-winded and at often times mind-numbing reviews. Whoo... And maybe I'll actually start writing my own fic! Gee, what a novel thought; perhaps I'll shelve it along with my other "things I'd like to do but probably never get along to doing" things. But wouldn't that be a shame? Would it? I wanna know!

Ah, Rogue, soon-to-be Death, the harbringer of Apocalypses. Isn't it great to be her? XD Hah, fate just loves her to pieces. Owwie, the sarcasm burns even me. *gasp* Heh... at least Destiny loves her, right? Ba-da-bump! SHE SHOULD KEEP THE WINGS!

Whoo! Mystique comic references! (I read most of the solo titles XP) Isn't her title just awesome? But I hate it when they write her doing things she's not supposed to be able to do. Like... uh... morph her arms into airplane wings? What was that? Grr... Okay now, back to the fic!

Hah... remote absorbtion, isn't that fun? And base mutations. Guess you're throwing the whole "inability to touch is based soley on a psychological basis" thing out the window. Look, there it goes now! Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Hehehe... Ooh, Mystique digs up some dirt from Wolvie's past and gets Scottie to almost clobber Jean in the face (albeit accidently) and doubt his most beloved prof. Ouch. And Rogue bamfs away with a couch. Yipee!

Girl, you're laying that accent on awfully thick. XD I still think that the "Ah" thing should remain consistent, people tend to not change their inflection no matter how long they've been living in a different area. I mean, look at Arnie, the Governator. (Arnold Schwartzennager) Do you think he's gonna stop pronouncing "California" the way he does anytime soon? I think not. P I think when writing an accent, when it gets to the point where readers are going, "What the heck?", you've gone far too far. But I don't really know how far that is.

Haha... cookies. Aussieland cookies... With strange Aussie ingredients. *gasps in shock* I had some gummies from Australia, now those were good. Don't know about the cookies though, never tried 'em.

Alrighty then, I think I got completely lost there, so before I veer any more off track, I'll cut this thing off. So, keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see what comes next in this kooky little fic of yours, so until next time, buh-bai!
Miss Poisonous chapter 12 . 12/11/2004
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter, my review history has been 'disabled' for ages so I couldn't check for updates. Which was REALLY annoying, in case you wanted to know!

Great chapter(s). Azazel is a bit of a strange fellow, ain't he? But did I miss something? Why is Rogue cuddling up to Remy? Her ability to access her psyches is kinda cool, though. Cracked up at 'Stop being so dramatic, Mr LeBeau'. The 'example mutant' thing was funny too. See you soon!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 12 . 12/11/2004
Hi!

This is one super-fantastic fic! Wery cool! Though I don't really understand some things, but I love this story! You're one fabulous writer! Continue soon, please! I just have to know what's going to happen to my Kurt (okay, not mine, YET, hahaha)

Yours,

Kriszty
thesinisterbra chapter 12 . 12/11/2004
*"I can't absorb him … Yeah, if I wanted to kill him(...)"

**“Whatever,” the southerner said, before bamfing herself and her living cushion away.

Now tell me what is wrong with this two sentences?

dunno if it's just a slip up or sth intentional but couldnt help poitin it out ; anyway this story rocks but ya probably already know that so why bother reapeating the obvious? I love the kick ass Rogue AND Mistique, especially with the additional prof bashing. He sure is a dedeceptive crippled bastard ain't he?M and it looks like we'll get some Amanda magic action too! Can't wait for the next chap
sleepy26 chapter 12 . 12/10/2004
great story can't wait for next update
Dark Inu Fan chapter 12 . 12/10/2004
good chapter. my younger sibling is currently bothering me, so I can't think of a really good thing to say, so... I'll go by the standby: good chapter and keep up the good work, dark
Dark Inu Fan chapter 11 . 12/3/2004
this is such an interesting story so far. I thought that kurt's father was a count from the old world, not a demon. aside from that, keep up the good work and I will keep reading! dark
Gryphon124 chapter 11 . 12/3/2004
I beg you, don't beg for reviews. But I feel I should give you one anyway. I can't wait for another update (soon please?), this is one of the best stories I've read here. Interesting events happening at the end of this chapter, cliffhanger and what not. Yeah, I ain't good at reviews, so keep up the good work and write your heart out! (not literally) Oh, and has Logan ever called kurt a "blue squirell" other than in your story? Just curious.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »