Reviews for Blood Pact
annie chapter 6 . 1/3
Why aren't there any more chapters
The storey is sooooo good, plz if u read this can you try to make more chapters
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
lol.. funny.
anny30011989 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
well hi Blitz Magnus i spent more then week reading ur story i want to tell u congratulation ur stroy was the reasonable i have readed so far the way u used the characters were magnificent u kept then as they were in the original story and i can't imagine an other continued 4 the original story better than ur story
i love it love it love i want u to continue it and i will be following u and ur story and i give u 6 stars keep going
Hasegawa chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
please take care, and yes, i think jap people are superhuman in term of their work attitude and perseverence. Hang in there, and they shouldnt overwork you like that!

That aside,

Please continue? I am waiting for a sweet, sweet scene between this two. You made me realize that this pairing has so much potential in it!

Good job, ganbatte kudasai.
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I like where this is going...

next chapter!
pirouette.skip chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
update pls...:P
SaturnXK chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
hahah. lol. when kurapika and nobunaga fight they're hilarious
nappo chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
is it too late for me to ask for an update? D:

anyway, great story! :D

I really hope you update..
Angelica Saya chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Pls.. update...)
MusixAkira948 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
um hello are you in there!please update!just!..its so funny and a completely weel written story but please update much sooner!
Kurapika Kuroro chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
...hope you could update this fic...
neko suke II chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
HOPE YOU UPDATE AGAIN! SINCE THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY!
neko suke II chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
hihihi... for someone who hates the spiders kurapica is really being nice! NICE CHAPTER!
bonbonpich chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
i just came back to reread this story. man, i can't stop laughing. you are the only one who could make a good joke for KuroKura. i'm a sad that you haven't continue after all this time though.

okay review, the part where Kuroro cuddle Kurapika and the boy wanted to 'amputate' it and Kuroro said 'your highness' was amusing.

Kuroro is the best cook? i found that lovely and somehow very believable. i like how Shalnark explain about housing stuff to Kurapika. everyone fits their description perfectly. Kuroro running away from Kurapika's rant and into Franklin's stomach is certaintly funny. i can imagine it, how cute would that be.

i love every word Kuroro spoke to Kurapika. and the way you've written them, it's a humor yet so intense and meaningful. Kuroro brushed his knuckle on Kurapika’s cheek, wooho! Kuroro cushioned Kurapika’s fall, weehe!

You made me love Hisoka when he ‘wiped out the smirk on his face’ when Kurapika was in anguish about finding his mother’s amulet. How witty, he called someone else a pervert

The part where Phinx and Nobunaga threw a fake eyeball at Kurapika is one part that I like best too. i can imagine it would really happened.

Anyways, I hope you write again, if not soon then later. I’ll be waiting anyways.

I want to review in
silverrhythm chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
AH!

PLEASE!

this got to be one heaven of kuropika..

honestly.. just the wait for them to develop their annoying feelings for each other into a more deeply romantic one is a hell but worth waiting.. i couldn't wait for more.. but i guess i need to be patient with this one..

i really do love this story.. and i would like to see its completion.. and i love how you put them into the forest which shows a lot about kuroro and kurapika..

it was a really enjoyable read!

more..! hehehehe