Reviews for Seigaku tennis club becomes the drama club?
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love it
Please update
Cold-Lover chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
hehe this is interesting so far!~ x3

update soon~
Deltree chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
I really like this. It's cute. Are you going to update?
Tsubasa Yukimi chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
I like your idea on the drama the way when are you going update the fanfic. I have waited for so long...hope you will still update...Ganbate..._
Jingy chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
AH u really shud continue this.. its disappointing that it ended there! please continue this fic. it's very entertaining lol lol lol loove it lol
m chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
you really should continue on with this story its really good i want to see what happens next.
Shinigami chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Wait a minute! i want to know exactly what kind of data Inui has on Akira, and Shinji to get them to agree being in the play! Especially since Akira seems to be very against the idea of being in the play...And PLS set Akira and Shinji up!
Tennis Lover chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Hey-Why haven't you updated this in a while? It's really good! I like it- it's witty!
FyreFlyODoom chapter 4 . 10/13/2005
I love this fic! It is so cute and I can just see how everyone would react to such a thing. I can't wait for more.
Guardian Angel Gabriel chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Nya! It's so cute. Please update soon.
rilakkumadesu chapter 4 . 5/25/2005
Oh, the irony; I'm doing Shakespeare right now. XDD I love a Midsummer Night's Dream, and its always fun to see anime characters play it. Usually when most of the characters are guys, too... ahem. ;;

Sorry, got carried away there. Keep up the good work; the pairings you picked are great!
yamatoforever chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
That was so funny! So finally Tezuka got jealous too ne to see so many people was after Fuji? Even Fuji was finally afraid when he saw the reaction of those boys about he wore a dress. You know, I really want to know wht did Inui write in the paper that he gave to th boys who refused to help first. I'm sure it was something interesting for us to know. _~ Please post the next chapter quickly!
DnKS-giRLs chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
We deserve to die! We deserve to die! We deserve to die for not reviewing this fic from the very beginning! The truth is, we've read all the four chaps but WE DID NOT REVIEW! Such a crime! But now, we're reviewing _ nice fic you have there, sis! Wanna see their playing, could you please sell the tickets? We're pretty sure they'll be sold out in a matter of minutes :D
analine chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
yay! i am really enjoying this! what a great idea...fuji as the fairy queen and all other pairings and parts work out really well too i think. heehee. i am just looking forward to what's to come...

it's a pretty too! hehe. i get dizzy just thinking of all the, say, OshiGaku? ;) i do like the idea of everyone lusting after fuji too though! anyway, this is great, so...update soon! :-)
terminal insanity chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
WOOT! tezuka! go strip fuji! WAHAHAHAHA! D tezufujizuka fan! wahahahaha! man, this is SO MUCH FUN! cookies for you!