Reviews for Convergence
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2018
I know this was written so so so long ago ...but please ... i need you to finish!
Becca chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
I'm Jason and Sam fan. Not interested in lucky with Sam
galefrancesca chapter 14 . 5/28/2017
Omg...I know it's been a long,long time but can you please continue this amazing ,PLEASE update...
Oracle42 chapter 14 . 3/19/2015
Wow! That's a hell of a cliffhanger.
Man, I remember this time period and this AU is so much better than the story lines on the show.
joonism chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
Absolutely wonderful story!
Have just finished re-reading and I can honestly say I don't get tired of it it's that we'll written and detailed and just absolutely awesome!

I love the JaSam and the LuSam that is in this story. Even tho I have always been a die hard JaSam fan I love the friendship that Lucky and Sam have in this story.

I loooveeee the Quartermaines!

I really hope someday this story gets updated. It's truly a brilliant piece!
nabrown72 chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
I LOVE this story. Love the JaSam romance (it's getting there) and the LuSam friendship (always preferred them as friends). Hopefully this is not the end of the story. Would live to read more.
joonism chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loooveee this story! The JaSam & LuSam! 3

Honestly wish this one would be updated because its simply amaaaazing! :))
lookwhostalking chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
OKAY, you have got to contiunue this story! If you don't, I will bombard with emails and such! PLEASE, this is tooooooooooooooo to not end! I just wish something like this would actually happen in GH. The story lines are amazing, the charters are riveting, and it has lots of genres mixed with it: comedy, drama, action, and history! I love it. PLEASE CONTINUE FOR MY SAKE! I'm up at 4 in the morning reading this and I don't think my life can go on without an ending to this story

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more
mmjasamjaudia4eva chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
ok shit i want sam to end up with jason PLEASE lol anyway atleast let him be there for the delivery lol
mmjasamjaudia4eva chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Nice...I really like it
joonism chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
Amazing story :DD

..I hope you update :P
serena527 chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
Ok just found this story and I love it every chapter manged to make me laugh I would have paid a ton of money to see this happen on the show I hope you decided to update it
DMoon chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
wow ...your story is amazing...like seriously...

i noticed that you haven't updated in awhile (actually a long time! :] )...but i hope you will...this story is incredible...especially how Jason is starting to realize exactly what Sonny's angle is...oh and the cliffhanger on Sam going into labor...I mean there is more right?...anyways I hope that you decide to update on this story because it is one of the few General Hospital stories that I have come across that is actually good and is not completely based on the show...
Bri chapter 14 . 10/3/2007
just found this story and it is really great when you find time please update
Mona chapter 14 . 9/11/2007
I know that you haven't updated this story in a while...okay, that's putting it lightly. More like forever. XD But good General Hospital fanfiction is hard to come by, you know? And I would love if one of the few good ones out there would be continued. I mean, Sam going into labor? You're gonna end it there? What's wrong with you? I'm dying here from anticipation! 'Sides, this is also the first GH fanfiction I've read that actually acknowledges how stupid Sonny can be. I can't even take him seriously! He's just so small! And that God complex! . How is that attractive? Anyways, I'm gonna stop ranting now.