Reviews for I Cry
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aw...

Waait, how in the world did you write something that makes me like Akutsu? I normally don't, and here I am liking him, feeling sorry for him, and wanting to yell at him not to be stupid, leaving would hurt Dan as much as it would hurt himself...

Well written and great read.
Ichi89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
OMG! So sad! *tear* There really aren't enough fanfiction for this pairing *nods* Anyways I love this it's really good -
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Sobz... Sad... But I do hope they stay together since Dan is just so kawaii But what if the Momoshiro reference? Confused.
Khori chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
How is Akutsu misunderstood? Just because people think he's creepy and mean and he beats people up doesn't mean he's misunderstood. And I can't see him crying over Dan. Like you said in the beginning, he's not one for tears. I could believe that he would go to the hospital to see if Dan was all right, especially if they were lovers. But he's not misunderstood, and that's not a side his character was meant to have.
cheeseburger of doom chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
aw I'm so glad he didn't die! 'twas a cute fic.:D
needchocolatenow chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
hehe...i wrote something akin to it, but i had dan die at the end. nice fic, btw.
Statuess chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I don't even really like Akutsu much, and this fic' made me want to go: "aw" and hug him.