Reviews for The Third Race
emys chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
I love it continue this please!
pain in the mikta chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
Darn! This was going so well... Too bad we don't get to know what happens next. *sigh*
andriabow chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. Are you gonna ever finish it or is it abandon like so may other stories? Its so well written

and more please. Thanks
OfficiallyAbi chapter 17 . 3/27/2008
Wow. I will admit to being thrown by all these plot twists. xD I honestly thought - given the nature of your other fics - that Pete was gonna turn out to be evil again, instead of the useless weight that he is. But not only is he not evil (so far) - he's USEFUL! Le gasp! xD
jensmuse chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
o more more, i wanna know wat happens!
SeedC chapter 17 . 7/11/2005
Interesting story. However it appears not to have been updated for about a month; I hope it is not abandoned. What I liked: some interesting speculations regarding Ancients; some nice writing of Pete. What I thought could be better: (aside from UPDATES) the cliches and villiam gloating are a bit over the top; it is really hard to balance that. In the series, such dialogue is balanced by the actors' ensemble presence, and excellent editing; your story needs the equivilent; I suggest you write your main charcaters maybe with a stronger touch of restraint and thoroughness, and re-read writing for editing.
nightfynix chapter 17 . 6/24/2005
OMG! more by tomorrow? how is jacks hair different other than reddish again?

like is it nox-y?
Su Freund chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
Coombs with the bad guys? Golly! And what are you doing to my poor Jack? Do what you like with Pete, btw, he can grow as many feathers as you want. I'm imagining him looking like big bird in Sesame Street! But Jack? More required ASAP, Suz.
Su Freund chapter 15 . 6/22/2005
Oh... intruiging, Suz. Great job! I love the ancient transport device idea, and Gaia / Egeria. Clever. Pete a Furling? Splutter!
KaylaKML chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
Good chap!
ChristinaS chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Wow! I just finished reading the last few chaps. This continues to be fantastic! The great thing about *reading* rather than *watching* is that I can create quite an amuzing picture of Pete in my own little head!

I can't wait for more! Please soon! Will there be any angsty verbal sparring betwixt Jack & Pete in the offing? I'm always up for a little angst!

Thank you very much for the updates- VERY WELL WORTH THE WAIT!
roseofthegate chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Wow.

I'm stunned. They found the time-traveling puddle-jumper AND Sam's finally gotten some sense about her love life!

Adding Coombs was an interesting twist, too!

Can't wait til you update again!
zeilfanaat chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Yup... but I like it. ;)

"...one of his science experiments is getting a little antsy." *grin* nice line.

Please update soon!
roseofthegate chapter 15 . 6/21/2005
Great update!

I can't wait to see where this new twist goes!
KaylaKML chapter 15 . 6/20/2005
Good chap! It had better be good for the shippers lol.