Reviews for Children of Destiny
chrono17 chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
I'm interested in this story more so by the fact that Tai and them might get to go back as well than just by their children going but it is still very interesting. I know it has also been about six years since this one was updated as well but I can still hope thta you'll come back to it.
Lychee Green Tea chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
...MEANIE! time to read the next one xD
Lychee Green Tea chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
oh wow...this is so sad and so GOOD! and uhh..we have the same name LOL! well..mine's just vera without the nda at the end lol. its a bit weird...lately ive been seeing more of my name in fanfics and...its about time. our name isnt really common lol.
MysticRider chapter 6 . 3/30/2002
NOOOOOOOO! not fair please tell me that this is not fair...wait a min... blinkblink
Sana Jisushi chapter 6 . 3/10/2002
_ Kawaii! Especially Riamon... she's so cute!
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 5 . 9/17/2001
Choose me to be Izzy's wife! *coughs innocently*
daisukefire chapter 6 . 7/25/2001
Poor Izzy, everyone who gets close to him dies. I had a little trouble understanding why Dracomon didn't kill them, but other than that it was a pretty good chapter.
daisukefire chapter 5 . 7/25/2001
Deja Vu all over again. You have too many girls in your story, but I guess there are only 4 girls in the anime it evens out.
daisukefire chapter 4 . 7/25/2001
Not much happened, but another good chapter.
daisukefire chapter 3 . 7/25/2001
Man, bad luck for TK and Kari. I still don't quite understand why they were thinking about getting a divorce. Was TK becoming an alcoholic? Good chapter.
SamanthaRose chapter 6 . 7/20/2001
noooooooooooo! sorry for not writing for a long time, but i;m out of school and i don't have access to the net, so i have to wait to get to the libraray evdry friday, but i've been grounded lately...enough of my babbling, i loved it! Dracomon is almost like black war greymon, huh?
daisukefire chapter 2 . 7/13/2001
Hey Vera, I finally got a chance to read the second chapter, I'm printing the rest and taking it with me on vacation. Very, very good. I like Takari, so you had better have made it even better than it already is. I'll reveiw the rest when I get back. Sionara! (did I spell that right?):)
Mystic Rider chapter 6 . 7/2/2001
i liked it.! _ Tiger Lizerd Thingy: Me too! Is there gonna be another one of my kind in here? Huh? is there? Is th- Me: (takes out a remot w/a button) Heh...(pushes button) Tiger Lizerd Thingy! Digiform to! Little Pink and Fluffymon! Little Pink and Fluffymon: ACK! and ALASS! IVE BEEN TURNED INTO A FLUFFY BALL OF FLUFF! ! Little pink and Flufflymon*the orriginal*: Humph. I think i'm rather cute. Little pink and fluffymon*the clone*: GAH! I'M *gasps* PINK! *starts to cry* Me: (pushes button again) Little Pink and fluffymon*the clone*: Little Pink and fluffymon*the clone* Digiform to! Tiger Lizerd Thingy! Me: Soo...i know, a little odd review, huh? Well...i was bored! Anyway, i liked it. you should finish the story soon, Vera ~Me~ (aka Mystic_Rider)
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 6 . 7/2/2001
Truly inspirational. Thanks for the dedication and I promise

I'll dedicate a chapter of The WarGame of the 21st Century for you-I'm not sure which chapter yet, but it'll be there eventually.
GG BEE chapter 6 . 6/30/2001
YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I finished your digithon! I'm proud, HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY! *crys* -GGB )
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »