Reviews for Destiny Comes a Knocking
The Meta chapter 24 . 1/21/2006
*hand in air... AGAIN* i vote for a sequeal! doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit! please! please! pretty please! sorry... i do tend to beg a lot...
The Meta chapter 20 . 1/21/2006
*sweatdrop* okay... no offense but you kinda sorta lost me when kaiba pionted them to the palace and they all went in and stuff... i guess i need to pay attenion to that chapter, and away!
The Meta chapter 17 . 1/21/2006
o.0 *wide-eyed* that kiss was just so wrong...
The Meta chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
*raises hand* question!id hathor a guy or girl cause i seewoman' and him' and 'he' and 'she' a lot when it comes to the neme hator. oh and i know ive been reviewing a lot but when nothigns on tv go for the fanfics!
The Meta chapter 13 . 1/21/2006
i can't hold it in... ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! now thats funny. hehehe. now i have mental images running through my head of bakura flying into tombstones. thanks. that brightens up my da- i meant night. when im at school ill have something to think about then. *cheese*
The Meta chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
um does yugi really have a twin sister? cause i didnt watch that far into the anime *sweatdrop* i gotta get a clue on things...
Kaimei Tenshi chapter 23 . 8/4/2005
Aw...the ending was sad... *cries* I just found this story, and I just finished reading the whole thing. I'm sad for Yugi...or...for Atem? Just so I get things straight, they're the same person now, right? That's confusing...kinda... Anyway, great story! I look foward to the sequel!
Pagen Godess chapter 23 . 2/6/2005
oh your doing one on atlantis so am i if i can actually sit down and post it very good story well done this wolf demon congragulates you thats spelled wrong isnt it all well
Pagen Godess chapter 22 . 1/31/2005
im so happy for you wish i could sit down and be able to type a story and not get writes block halfway through
yugirules chapter 21 . 1/30/2005
i've been reading your story and it's really good. I want to see the next chapter.
Pagen Godess chapter 20 . 1/19/2005
yokai:You updated

Bakura:Unlike you

yokai:Im workn on a story now

Sirius:And where would it be

yokai:In my head so far i havent written it down yet.
Time Keeper chapter 19 . 1/18/2005
I need to know what happens. I am going to lose my mind if I don't find out. Please help me out.
Pagen Godess chapter 19 . 12/28/2004
yay yugi can still turn into a wolf thank you update soon
Game Lover chapter 18 . 12/26/2004
Merry Christmas! and a happy new year. to joy e ring and wish u good cheer

Yami: o please stop her singing!

Yugi: we wish u a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Yami: O.O NO!

Yugi: please update again soon _
Pagen Godess chapter 18 . 12/26/2004
curse you you make me wait this long how could you oh well update soon