Reviews for Per Aspera Ad Astra
inappropriate laughter chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
I love your SaraGrissom; granted, I've only read two stories, and short ones...but I love it still. :) [So-please update them. m(_ _)m]
hollyu2 chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
oh my goodness will you consider writing more to this? I read your blog and hope that your writters block has held you back. but this is VERY GOOD. You have a real gift.
Luca-Pacheco chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
This is a great story! please do all of us a favor and continue it!
Cellar Door 26 chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
wow, this is pretty fantastic. i almost started this fic about four times but something always stopped me. i really hope you finish this one. it's too good to forget about.
Fanfic obsessive chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Hi I recently came across your fabulous fic and I was wondering if you think you might continue it soon. I hope you decide to update because this story is fantastic.
NJ Blackthorne chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
This is a great story. An update would be greatly appreciated for christmas!
marymay2012 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
I really hope you haven't abandoned this fic! I remember reading it when it first came out and quite enjoying it and I found myself thinking about it the other day and wondering what ever became of it. This story is really good and very orgininal and I hope you come back to it some day!
luxor chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
This is fascinating! A truly original idea and premise. Superb characterization and you really know how to set a scene. Definitely looking forward to more. Excellent, excellent work.
bene chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
A different plot from what we can normally read : I'm curious to see how you will develop this.

Please update soon : thank you!
wyldheart chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Wow...this is an incredible so far. Your vivid descriptions really make the story come to life. Your characterizations are perfect and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Augusta chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Now Gris and Sara are on even turf. I think you should pinch their glasses and let 'em duke it out. It's helped my dad solve many a problem between me and my sisters (We're so dumbfounded we forget what we were arguing about).

Anyway, please update.
redick4 chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Really liking this so far. I appreciate your attention to detail, which a fan fic for this show almost requires. Keep up the good work.
Elory chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
At first I was worried this was going to be so cliched. Grissom escapes going deaf and Sara suddenly goes blind.

But, I am incredibly impressed with what I have read so far.

I love how stoic Sara is being about her condition when you know inside she has to be dying over it.

Well done, looking forward to reading more.
Laredo Grissom chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Very nice, very nice indeed. This is superb work and I'm very intrigued about what you wrote in your summary.

I can't critique this because I couldn't find anything to actualy critique. Very good job.

Hope to see more very soon. Adding you to my Favorites and Author Alerts.
wandaa chapter 1 . 9/28/2004