Reviews for Jack's Big Honkin' Invention
RhizOneill chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
hello. i'm just read this story: Jack's big honkin' invention and i think it is brillant. i love the idea for once jack o'neill is not a 'dumb ass'. i do hope you will finish this. i really enjoy this!
Shelll05231 chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Wow that was great, very well written, I always knew Jack was not stupid, it makes sense that he just puts it on so people do not ask him to do things. Please put chapter 5 out soon, i need to know how they change the invention so that they can patent it.
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
love it! hope you come back to it one day
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
oh god i can see the mayhem now and it's going to be ugly!cant wait for the next chapter!
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Oh no! They're not going to enter him without telling him, are they...? And it seems a little good to be true...Great fic, anyway.
Jon'ic Recheio chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
Oh boy! I can't help but think of all the mayhem Jack could cause at this little contest! I woul dlove to see you write it, and I sincerely hope you do!

This is a wonderful story that should be finished. You've done a great job of making it funny and believable at the same time, and I admire you for that because few people can say the same.

Keep working on this little gem of a story, can't wait to see it finished!

Jon'ic Recheio
Ginalynn71 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Good story Sue! Can't wait for updates to see what he's making!
Hulabaloo chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
Youre not? Are you? Jack? No! Yes? Maybe.

I dunno.

H

P.S Great Story!
Equinox-SGC chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
LOL! Grate Work!

More soon :)

SAM IS ALLONE WITH JACK - JUMP HIM!

-Kc
Su Freund chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
He, he, he! Look forward to more of super clever Jack!
SG-Fan chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
GREAT chapter!
sg1 huge fan chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
heh heh I like the operation jackass (I believe it was called that) nice touch and also the gould are coming to scare daniel (very funny). hmm invention contest cant wait to find out. is there going to be NID after him since carter is often sought after in many stories, is it going to be his turn?
Erikstrulove chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
OOH now he can patent it! ...It isn't a trick of some sort is it?
Gia Rai chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Hee. The Holodeck. I also liked the 'mad scientist' look. Very fetching. Thanks! ~ Gia
SeedC chapter 4 . 12/20/2005