Reviews for Lessons in Leadership
blauhoernchen55 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Great story! You got their chrakters so well and I enjoyed the crosstalks and humor you mingeld into it.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Really liked this, and I really like your writing style

I liked how each chapter title was each of the lessons reflected in the chapter
WickedBlue chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Another great fic from you. It's awesome that you put Sheppard's mathmatical skills in there again.

'And if we run into a similar situation in the future, I'll just threaten to run the math by Sheppard to check it over. That'll frost Kavanagh's jets!'

Hehe, i love that one :)
bria67 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Loved the story!:) It was great to see Sheppard instructing Rodney in leadership. Especially loved the last chapter where we could see how smart John is.
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
Very nice story. I loved it, especially getting at Kavanagh :P
Ozlex chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Really well written and super enjoyable story. I think you could totally extend the truth serum thing as well. I can see another awesome story in that alone :)
Ami of Destiny chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Squee squee squee! this entire fic was squee! i love fics where they show the less egocentric side of mckay and the ones that show sheppard as intelligent. oh yeah, if you want to contact me (becky from the dessert party line) it's
Reius Devirix chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
I love love love it! Great writing. I love it when people explore John's academic side. I mean the guy is obviously smart! He keeps coming up with strategies and ideas that McKay and the other scientists implement. He also passed the Mensa test, didn't he? He was also responsible for the general layouts and whatnot of attaching a working grappling device onto a Jumper. I love the guy! Oh, and McKay too. He is just so funny.
jollygoauld chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Good job. Mckay was true to life.
Sholio chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
I continue to be impressed by your characterizations of everybody, especially Sheppard, considering that based upon the update date of this story, it was written well before we'd seen much of his hidden smarts in the series at all. How do you DO that? Are you psychic? ;) No, seriously ... good story, and a near-prescient anticipation of later events in the series (including Sheppard's brains and McKay's slowly developing selflessness). Nice!
krysalys chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Heh. And yet another very cool tale.

Hm, John is just so easy to whump, ain't he? ;)

-}-

Krys
BizzyLizzy chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
Really enjoyed this, it's very well written and the characters and story work well together.
Seanait chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
meep! you should have a sequel to that... another mckay is a leader story! THATD BE GREAT!

hey and extend my gratitudes toward your husband, lol!
Amalthia chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
Amisarin chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
totally cool !

mckay as a leader clasic

haha kavangh you got beaten
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »