Reviews for Tales of a Lonely Girl
Bob chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
Nice. Consistency issue though... Rory already knew Lorelai and Jason broke up. Happened a few eps before the end of S4. So she would not have asked about him. They even acknowledge they talked about Lorelai possibly dating Luke in the same chapter so it does not make sense for Rory to ask about Lorelai and Jason or to buy the them being engaged joke.
Wendy chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
This was a very enjoyable story. I loved how she went up to maine to see him. I loved the date and their first night together. The best part was how he came to the inn and got her to come out to look at the stars, then he came from behind the building - how romantic. I love the I love you's, very sweet andpersonal. I was looking for the big kiss in the dinner to show the townie they were together. All in all, a very sweet and loving story. I loved it!

Wendy
luke4me chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
Excellent! So romantic...
Adam's Song-182 chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
just read it awesome
melliemoe chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
MADY! Awesome! I just reread it and loved it, for the 2nd time! You're freakin' amazing!

-Mellie
amelia chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
I just read all the chapters, and I just love this fic! Great job!
Juice chapter 8 . 11/18/2004
great story. I really enjoyed it!
YellyBelly chapter 8 . 11/6/2004
Honey,

This was such a sweet story! I loved it! The "I Love You's" were perfect! I'm just sad that this was the last chapter. Please write a sequel, I'm begging you! I would love to see them get married!
Emma chapter 8 . 11/5/2004
Maddy, this story was so good :) you have done all the JJ's proud :) aw the i love you's was perfect i loved it great story :)
Tara chapter 8 . 11/1/2004
I love your story. Lots of great LL moments. I loved the "I love you" scene. Please keep writing.
irish-surf-chick chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
Aah that was the cutest thing :D. Especially her saying it first! Great writing, your such a class writer honestly, I marvel at the ideas. Keep up the good work. I'm gonna update 'More Than That' in the next few days as well :)
Kimmers chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
Love this so much and can't wait to see your other fic when you post it
YellyBelly chapter 7 . 10/29/2004
No, you have you keep on writing! Please don't end this story just yet! Do you want me to cry? (JK). This is such a good Fan-Fic, I have enjoyed it immenslely and your writing has improved with every chapter. Your conversation between Lorelai and Rory seemed so real, I felt like I was actually watching the show. They really sounded like themselves. You should be extremely proud of yourself, you are a very talanted writer :)
Kyizi chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
I seriously love this. The banter between the characters is just *there*. Perfect. Looking forward to more.
shimmeryshine chapter 7 . 10/26/2004
Oh wow, I absolutely love this! I just read the whole thing through, and it was such a great idea to do phone conversations. I'm glad you actually had real scenes (like the visit) in there too, can't wait for the next part!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »