Reviews for Life Without Him
Secret chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is the best post-spikes-death fanfic Ive read. Keep up the good work!

I loved the way you portraied Jets and Fayes emotions. The letters from Spike were also tear-dropping.

I thought that two things were exagerated: faye using spikes shirts to sleep is not really like her character. You should also have made the Ed part a little bit longer. How did they find him? In which city?

By the way, I absolutely loved the last sentence of Spikes letter "if you intended to shoot me, your aim sucks". LOL thats exactly the Spike we know!

Loved to read a kind of continuation.
Ritz the freak chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Aw, thats cool! IT sreminds me of the story I'm working on only a little diffrent!
silenced lambs chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
So sad, but well written, especially Spike's letters. I like how the characters are portrayed, grieving, but not wangsting.
furubafun24 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That was awesome! One of your best works yet. _ poor Ed...I think she's trying to be strong for everybody. And especially poor Faye and Jet! HA HA HA! Even in his farewell letters Spike was still a joker. Alrighty, I'm gonna scaddadle. Abane!
T-c3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Very nice. Took me a while to find where I left off. But that person was right about the grammar errors. Did you even reread it? There were actually a few spots I had to read a couple times to figure out what you meant. Oh, and, if you're gonna advertise your other fic here, you should probably mention that it's on Anyway, nice lil' ol' one shot fic ya got there!
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
you have a couple of grammar errors

but the story is lovely

i loved the letters

n its very sweet, despite the drama and everything

ed was a little weird to me, would you tell me where she was and some kind of pov of why she wouldnt go ?¿

take care! and c ya in other fics :P ;)