Reviews for Nakama (old)
tabjoy13 chapter 52 . 11/17/2017
Well, this is as far as I'm going to get tonight. I should have gone to bed a couple of hours ago, but there was lefse prep and laundry to do. Tomorrow I'll finish making lefse and cleaning the apartment. Then my in-laws will be here!
We'll chat later. 'Night.
tabjoy13 chapter 38 . 11/16/2017
Oh look at you-from-the-past not knowing what AU stands for! That's adorable! [pinches your cheeks]

I'm going to have to turn in early tonight. Maybe I can finish this story tomorrow or the next day? My long work week, needing to clean the apartment between shifts, and my in-laws' upcoming visit are starting to wear on me. I have to get the apartment squared away and make lefse before they arrive. Then Thanksgiving week is going to be here (the biggest holiday at our bakery) and I'll be working extra. The point is, I need to go to bed. Do not worry about responding to the billions of questions I've asked or comments we have to discuss. Take your time.
tabjoy13 chapter 33 . 11/16/2017
Nothing says comedy like ducks. haha
Really? The duck's name is...Donald? [raises eyebrow]
tabjoy13 chapter 31 . 11/16/2017
So, this is super weird. The bit about Kakashi standing at the base of a waterfall, looking down, and releasing the chakra in his feet to drop into the pool? I have something just like that happen in Boiling Point. I kid you not, I posted that in a chapter three days ago. I mean yours has obviously been around longer but I obviously hadn't read this until today.
tabjoy13 chapter 17 . 11/15/2017
And so the major deviations begin.
tabjoy13 chapter 4 . 11/14/2017
Not to pester you with more questions or anything, but why did you switch from Kakashi having a cold to Kakashi getting poisoned?
tabjoy13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
It would have been really funny if the name you'd made up was Minato.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
..actually, the Yondaime's name is canonically Minato Namikaze...Kazuma was a member of the Twelve Guardian Ninja. He eventually led half of the group to stage a coup d'etat against the Hokage during Naruto Shippuden.
kakashihearts chapter 52 . 4/22/2014
why why did obi-kin die
kakashihearts chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
i luv this fanfic. best fanfic ever
Harpfire chapter 52 . 1/18/2014
I know It has been about 9 years since you wrote this and since then it has become AU, but this is still a great story and I love it so much. I just want you to know that your work is still being appreciated even now!
SpoonMooo chapter 52 . 11/19/2013
No joke, this was one of my favorite fanfictions ever written. You got Kakashi down perfectly. When he came back after obito died, flawless. (: check out my writings as well, i only have a small portion done but i hope you can take the time out to read some. My username is XXKakashiHatakeXX
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
:*)
Shiori chapter 52 . 12/16/2011
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I was crying all the way to the end ever since obito died, so powerful! Well done it's a brilliant story! Feel empty it's over now though... I'll be Reading the sequel asap! Xx
Shiori chapter 36 . 12/14/2011
Hey just thought I'd write to let you know how amazing your story is! I've been reading it for a few weeks now (sorry for not reviewing T-T) and it just keeps getting better and better!

You capture detail and emotion so well (I nearly cried when midori died!) I reeeeeeaaaaally love this story! I can't do it justice enough, it's just brilliant! :)