Reviews for Nakama (old)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
..actually, the Yondaime's name is canonically Minato Namikaze...Kazuma was a member of the Twelve Guardian Ninja. He eventually led half of the group to stage a coup d'etat against the Hokage during Naruto Shippuden.
kakashihearts chapter 52 . 4/22/2014
why why did obi-kin die
kakashihearts chapter 35 . 4/22/2014
i luv this fanfic. best fanfic ever
Harpfire chapter 52 . 1/18/2014
I know It has been about 9 years since you wrote this and since then it has become AU, but this is still a great story and I love it so much. I just want you to know that your work is still being appreciated even now!
SpoonMooo chapter 52 . 11/19/2013
No joke, this was one of my favorite fanfictions ever written. You got Kakashi down perfectly. When he came back after obito died, flawless. (: check out my writings as well, i only have a small portion done but i hope you can take the time out to read some. My username is XXKakashiHatakeXX
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
:*)
Shiori chapter 52 . 12/16/2011
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I was crying all the way to the end ever since obito died, so powerful! Well done it's a brilliant story! Feel empty it's over now though... I'll be Reading the sequel asap! Xx
Shiori chapter 36 . 12/14/2011
Hey just thought I'd write to let you know how amazing your story is! I've been reading it for a few weeks now (sorry for not reviewing T-T) and it just keeps getting better and better!

You capture detail and emotion so well (I nearly cried when midori died!) I reeeeeeaaaaally love this story! I can't do it justice enough, it's just brilliant! :)
The Leaf 180 chapter 52 . 4/13/2011
i read up to chapter 5 and then i looked at how much more i had left and i had 47 more chapters to go so then i kinda gave up and skipped to the end...soooo yesh.
hatake-kun chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
The name are so wrong...whatever, i still like the story!
MusicForOxygen chapter 52 . 12/27/2009
Well...I guess I read the stories in the wrong order...silly me...Oh well! I still made sense in my opinion...kinda like reading the main story and then going backwards to see what events lead to this sort of thing...anyways, just like the sequel to this(whish I kinda read first and still want you to finish it) I was really impressed by the detail you put! It's Amazing! You reminded me of why I continue reading fanfics...and I feel the need to tell you that this story actually made me cry. It might not mean much to you but I would like yo to know that I almost never cry. i think there's only a hanful of stories/fics/books that have managed to get to me like that...When Obito died and Kakashi broke down I could totally feel a connection to it...simply put you're incredible. I hope you continue writting!
JeanZso chapter 52 . 6/9/2009
it was great :D thx for the story :D
VioTanequil chapter 52 . 7/28/2008
A very interesting, fulfilling read. Most of the 100,0 word fics that I've read so far end up leaving a sour taste in my mouth, but I like this one. The ending was nicely done, the characters very well-crafted, and I actually prefer it to the actual canon. XD. Yuki was an amazing OC, to the extent that I didn't even question his abilities like I tend to do with normal OCs because other writers always end up over-powering their OCs. But nice work. Very nice work. Thanks for the great read!

p.s. I see Yuki in my mind's eye as Sai, except a happier perpetually cheerful Sai. Is that wrong? XD.
cai-ann chapter 52 . 11/7/2007
loved the story and hopeing for a squel, Cai-ann
misamiera chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Hey,

OK, there's only one thing I have to say:

I love this fic.

Now come the things I want to say:

This is one of the best Kakashi fics I've ever read. No, this is the best Kakashi fic I've ever read. Believe me, I've been searching for a good Kakashi fic and this is the only one I've found yet. It has a great plot, albeit AU, the characters are well developed, and it's written very well. I know there are some great plotted fics out there, but when I see that they aren't well written, it just bugs me. This is great, and I could read it guilt-free. The plot was just wonderful. I read this fic, and then the real Kakashi past, and found myself wishing your fic was the real Kakashi past! Yes, it's that good. So... keep up the good work, and I'll be looking forward to the sequel!

~Altaria31