Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
diagonalpumpkin chapter 40 . 10/7
Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed it. To be honest I was a bit afraid at the start that we would lose "fun and jokey" Peter to "emotional and sad" Peter, but you pretty quickly brought back the web swinger we all know and love. I also really liked how you handled the relationships between Peter, Kara, and Donna. I have nothing against multi-relationships, and there was part of me that hoped you'd do that to help avoid damaging the relationships in place, but the way you did it was better I think-more true to the characters involved and more satisfying (to me anyway). I'm looking forward to starting in on the sequel for this one (a lot of good foreshadowing here for things to come), and then starting to work my way through your other stories. It seems like you write a lot of long ones, which gets me even more excited :) Thank you again for writing and sharing.
jamesdavid chapter 7 . 9/25
I really enjoy this fanfic. I'm loving Peter and Kara's chemistry. I recently started reading fanfics in this site and I must say this story is one of the best. I can't wait to read the other two parts of Peter and Kara's journey. I still have a lot of chapters to go but I'm taking my time and read chapters each day.
More power to you and thank you for this wonderful story.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 15 . 9/18
Great Chapter, The End Hit Me Hard In The Feels.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 11 . 9/18
Great Chapter, Can't Wait To See If Peter Shows The League His Program!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 9/17
LOL Love That Little Ending Bit :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 9/17
Great Chapter, Can't Wait To See If Peter Gets Some Training With Batman Soon.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 9/17
Great Chapter, It Was Nice Seeing Flash Cheer Peter Up/Serious Talk To Help Him Cope :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 9/17
Great Start, Looking Forward To The Rest Of This.
Dante 101 chapter 40 . 8/3
Spidey returns to the Marvel universe with some friends in tow.

Oh yeah! Spidey tears Jameson a new one! I can't believe he had the gall to blame the deaths of Peter's loved ones on him!

I have to say that this story was one of the greatest pleasure of reading.
Dante 101 chapter 39 . 8/3
Nice fight between Peter and Doc. Ock. I liked it.
Dante 101 chapter 38 . 8/3
*Bows Head* Justice Lord Batman made the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good.

Just one more enemy left.
Dante 101 chapter 37 . 8/3
Sorry for the crap review, but I have to see what happens next.
Dante 101 chapter 36 . 8/3
Great chapter...
Dante 101 chapter 35 . 8/3
Unexpected help indeed... from Justice Lord Batman.

Now that's what I'm talking about...the world's greatest detective figures it out.
Dante 101 chapter 34 . 8/3
Ouch! You sure didn't pull your punches with Diana.
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »