Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
catlover2976 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
If Peter knew about Dr. Oct. being there, I think he would have felt it appropiate to say, "Oh crap."
I'm only finishing reading chapter twelve, but I'm hoping to see Venom in later chapters.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
I'm not the only one hearing Passenger's 'Let her go' am I?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
Awesome!
DahReviewMastah chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
Sorry bro the chapters are too short for me
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
This is a great story. Too bad stone-man85 is ripping off of this story,(JLU spiderverse). Its sad that people plagiarize off of other peoples work they put time and effort in.
Nobody chapter 40 . 4/6/2014
I'm both sad and happy because of this ending. I kinda knew they would go to Peter's world but... Damn. You are good. It's a great ending. Keep it up!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Update immediately, please!
taz0718two chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
i have read this story many many times and it keeps getting better each time i think you should have started this story with the thanagarian take over then have spider-man go throw the hole justice league series that lead to the unlimited group the dr ock was a pick but you should well he was getting the justice lords but also went to get the others like sandman kraven the hunter electro the shocker rhino hobgoblin scorpion kingpin mysterio venom vulture and the green goblin before he died and send them all back to spider-mans new home to stay you can also try to try this story out with other heros like CAPTAIN AMERICA THRO HE-MAN the 80s verison and pair up could go like this with HE-MAN and CAPTAIN AMERICA wonderwoman with thro zatanna.
Andrew Suurmeyer chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
I just have to say that you are a gifted writer from the first few chapters I have read in this story. I am currently on chapter 15 where Peter writes his good bye letters and gets a final visit from them in his sleep and it truly impacted me. I honestly teared up in this chapter and honestly that means a lot from me. I haven't cried in years, since I lost my girlfriend and broke down in basic training in the Army. This hit home for me and I wanted to just say again that you are a truly gifted writer. I will keep following your stories and be sure to review again.
If you would like to get in touch because I have noticed a couple grammar or spelling mistakes throughout all the chapters so far I would love to help proof read if you wanted. My email is
agentinfinity chapter 40 . 1/11/2014
It was an excellent story and the only problem I had with it was the spelling errors. You did a great job!
bigfan22 chapter 40 . 12/16/2013
Absolutely fantastic story, Agent G, and I'm glad we'll have a sequel. Thanks again for all the hard work that goes into writing something this long, and I hope you will continue to write these stories for the rest of us to read! GREAT WORK!
bigfan22 chapter 39 . 12/16/2013
That was one hell of a fight. I loved it. This truly was an amazing story, Agent G. Thank you for writing it for the rest of us!
bigfan22 chapter 38 . 12/16/2013
FANTASTIC Chapter...great to see Lord Batman make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good. Great job!
bigfan22 chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
Great chapter...sorry for the crap review, but I have to find out what happens next!
bigfan22 chapter 36 . 12/16/2013
I know I've said this a few times in the reviews, but WOW. Great freaking chapter. I loved it, and I pissed this story is coming to an end. I wish you would have written until you had a 100 chapters! Great job Agent G!
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »