Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
Paperman0 chapter 21 . 10/27/2011
Dreams may come true! I wish I saw Kara and Peter's faces when they heard Donna's proposal! I almost died laughing when I read it. Anyway the guys are wrong: the the greatest threat wouldn't come from Diana (though they don't know that Donna's idea was suggested by her), but from Clark. He nearly snapped hearing about the shower incident, I wonder how would he react knowing that Kara is in a three way relationship.

I was also wondering: the shape of the new inter-universe portal was taken from Stargate?
Paperman0 chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
Donna is becoming more and more an interesting character: she is thousands of years old, yet, when you introduced her she seemed amazed by everything as a little child (actually it makes sense, as this it's the first time she leaves her island). Now, on the other hand, she looks more like a teen struggling with her first crush, yet with a spark of wisdom. At the end she seems quite contradictory, but I also think that contradictions like this only show a deep commitment. It's too easy creating characters that don't change.

Also every time you put together Peter and ara the result is the sweetest.
Paperman0 chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
I think this is the best chapter so far. The first part is hilarious: i didn't expected a threesome at all, be it a dream or not. Even the scene about Flash annoying Peter with that comic was funny, you were not satisfied with breaking the wall between Marvel and DC universe twice so you tried to break the fourth wall too?

On the other hand, the parts of Peter and Betty talking, of the letters and the second dream, are simply wonderfull. They almost made me cry and I read few things so moving.

P.S. Doc Ock's new tentacles will be kryptonite powered?
Paperman0 chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
It was time for Spider-Man to find a group to rely on. In the ultimate universe he is not an Avanger, anyway I think Spidey seems more appropriate to the Justice League than the Avangers. At the end of the episode Initiation Green Lantern also praises Kara, you left it entirely to Peter. Fortunately that elder brother tune suited him well: he surely is much more experienced than Kara
Foxcomm chapter 39 . 10/18/2011
I imagine someone could call in a favor from Ravager. I know she is fond of killing her villains. Just ask to pay a visit to a man in his cell, don't be seen, don't get caught. Well, I am a fan of Ravager and Punisher.
Paperman0 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
It's the first time Spidey fights a supervillain in this universe and ha already has the opportunity to save two of the most powerful beings in the comic universe. Anyway Peter and Kara are a very nice couple, even without any romance meaning, even if I hope there will be time for it.
Paperman0 chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Simply wonderful! Usually I don't like crossovers very much, but this story is amazing. Also Spder-man is my favourite hero, even if I don't know dc comics very well. I think that so far the scene of Peter and Kara on the roof of the barn is the best
Captain Lycan chapter 40 . 9/23/2011
Fucking epic man, I'm not sure if this thing will let me type enough to say everything I'd want to but I'll try. Peter's character developemt is at the top of a very long list. At the start he had everything taken from him. The new life he's built for himself and the friendships have helped him through. It was a very nice touch having go back to his world to make peace with friends.

I'm glad in way he didn't agree to threesome, Peter really is one girl kinda guy. I would've picked Donna but that's me. You've got a pretty good handle on romance, to many folks would try and make a harem out of story like this but you did good.

The Justice Lords were an exellent choice, I wish the series had made more use of them. Doc Ock was cruel through and through but I really fucking hate Waller. There villains you love to hate and there are villains ya just hate. Ultimate Fury had moments where he was decent or atleast bad ass, her not so much. Can't wait to see what hell she and the Doc cook up, peace out!
Captain Lycan chapter 22 . 9/22/2011
...I can't decide if Peter is really lucky when it comes to girls or cursed. It just had to be Flash and Green Arrow who were there when Donna made her offer. This will fun no matter how it plays out.

The battles with the Sisterhood were fun, I wonder if Peter could cure Cheetah? Just a thought, you've really conveyed what an unmintagated bastard Ultimate Doc Ock is, well peace out!
Captain Lycan chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
Peter emotional and mental recovery have been handled wonderfully thus far. I really enjoy the friendships he's building the various Justice Leagures. Having people who can understand his problems in and out of costume.

It's also realy great to see him annoy the DC villains, I have to agee with you about Marvel having the better villains _. I can't wait to see what kind of havoc Doc Ock causes. Well Peace out!
Captain Lycan chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Well yet another fun universe you've created that I'm going to have to get into. I'm especially glad it's Ultimate Spiderman that wound in the DCverse.

So far I've really enjoyed Peter's interactions with Flash and Jonn. I winced when Peter told Louis that he had let MJ in on his secret after only a few weeks. Poor Clark; Krytonite, magic, and Lois Lane against them he is helpless. Atleast the later two would kill him eventually.

Marth Kent and May Parker are alot alike. Nice to see the peace of Smallville help Peter cope a little
He Who See's chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
I find the little trip down Slash-Fic lane in this chapter to be both deeply disturbing (but then again the Marvel Universe, regular and Ultimate are probably nothing but) and incredibly hilarious.

Imagine the kind of wet dreams Peter would have if he instead wound up in Azeroth...

*Shivers*
He Who See's chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I have a plot idea! How about some of the villains sneak aboard the watch tower and detonate a teleportation bomb that sends them crashing towards Azeroth or Thedas?

I'd like to see the Binary Fusion Cannon used against the burning Legion and/or Tevinter.

Now THAT would be awesome!
Bobboky chapter 40 . 8/7/2011
Very good work
Dracarot chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hmmm, plan on doing a one shot in this universe in honor of the new Ultimate Spider-Man, Miles Morales?

Apparently from what I found out in my newspaper, (yes events in the comic book universe if about significant characters get into our newspapers) Peter Parker of the Ultimate Universe died in issue 160 of Ultimate Spiderman #160. So now in I believe is Ultimate Teamups #4 Miles Morales a teen of Hispanic-African decent took on the role of Spiderman (full details being unknown to me as I live nowhere near a comic book store, and as a college student, I highly doubt I could afford to start buying them up). Given that our interdimensional transporter allows for infinite universes we can assume that it also allows for infinite repeats, meaning there would be more than 1 Ultimate Universe. Allowing for at least 1 universe where Miles Morales could still take on the mantle of Spiderman, and thus allow for a meeting of our two web slinging heroes and allow for a nice changing of the guard moment. Heck you could even pull him from the same universe as did Ultimate Peter Parker and still hypothetically make it work.

Of course you hardly need the advice of a guy who's only comic books are the Bionicle ones that came from Lego, and who's only knowledge of the Marvel Universe comes from the movies, your own works of fan fiction, the x men evolution tv show as well as glimpses at a few other tv adaptations of Marvel characters, and a few of my own forays into Wikipedia articles on various characters for my own clarification.

Just thought I'd bring it up and my apologies in advance if this comes to you as annoying, obnoxious or any other form of negative message.
1,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »