Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
Aaron chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
This chapter was great as i thought it would be. Jokes with Bullock and trading quips with the joker. (funny matching the joker joke for joke) and the reactions of Batgirl and Nightwing, so is there a bit of a team up between Peter and the Teen titans in the near future? and i do love to see what Peter, Barbs and Dick do when the go out into the city, it's going ot be interesting. keep it up
Gyre chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Very nice. You just know Joker's going to go for some payback.
Winblades chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Ahh, the element of surprise...

cool.

Curse me for not knowing more about the DC world. It makes it darned hard to come up with plot suggestions. It would be interesting to see a chapter with the Teen Titans, but I'm sure you're getting a lot of requests for them. Heck, this story is kind of an invitation to go on a whirlwind tour of the DC heroes and play with all their villains.

Which leads me to think that the DC villains might decide that one new hero is one hero too many and gang up on the Justice League, maybe even assaulting the Watchtower itself. They'd need to create a diversion first though to pull half the heroes away just to make it a fair fight. Hmm, perhaps a magician might help? i.e. Morgana from the Jason Blood/Etrigan episode?

Huh, I guess I can have an idea or two after all.

Nice chapter, keep 'em comin.
Casey chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Great chapter! I hope Spidey meets the Titans in the next chapter. (I know the next title said 'Back to New York', but that doesn't mean he can't meet a few more people, right?) I'm glad Joker found out that he's not the only one with the witty retorts around here. And Alfred rocks! (he's one of my favorite Batman characters) Although I do seem to recall reading a review about having Green Lantern and Hawkgirl being a little more involved in the story. No offense, but now that you're up to the eighth chapter, I'm starting to think you should take their advice, I mean really, where DID GL and HG go anyway? Please don't get mad at that. (I've made it my philosophy to NEVER under any circumstances write a bad review on ANY story, especially this one.) Keep up the good work and update soon!
Nighthawk chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Really liked this chapter, especially with reactions from Bullock and Joker. I hope he gets to meet more of the Batman villains. Can't wait to see when Peter goes to New York. As usual, and I speak for everyone, update soon.
Urazz chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Lol. I love Peter's fight with the Joker. Both throwing corny jokes at each other and stuff. Though Batman seems a tiny bit OOC with revealing his secret identity to Peter so soon but I don't really care about that since it leads to a good chapter. Another thing is that I don't think that the Bat clan uses abbreviations with each other. Other than that its a great chapter. I hope you can release the next one soon.
Morlin chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Funny chapter. Loved Bullocks and Jokers reaction to Spider-man, hilarious. Also its nice to see Peter getting new friends with BG and N. Matbe you could have a night out with the three of them and Kara.

The only thing that I didnt like about this chapter was that Batman got the better of Spidey in a fight. Sure it was trainig and they where only allowed to be on the ground, but still. Peter should be able to flat out whoop Batman.

I wonder what DCs NY is like, dont read so many DC comics. The last thing i will ask is When will Peter get to follow the League on a real mission?
spyder290 chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
I liked the new chap. I'm so glad you had Spidey telling jokes. The fat jokes were very ultimate Spider-Man style. It was nice to see Peter save the day and although I'm not familar with the Justice League or most DC charactors for that matter I am still enjoying this story and can't wait for your next update.
J. Erich Jay chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Hey, Agent-G. Sorry to have to say this, but I'm not really liking this cross-over story. Maybe I just got spoiled over your Spider-X story. Or maybe it's because I'm more familiar with the TV cartoon Spiderman and not the comic one, and somehow I just don't see this kind of crossover. But there are some elements about this story that I like. Saying the Kingpin's a cross between a sumo wrestler and Luthor, or something like that. Lois' reaction to Peter saying he didn't wait long to tell MJ his secret. The way he put Bullock down in this chapter - had Robin known he would say those things, I bet he would have left the Titans just to be there to hear Peter insult Bullock. I bet even Bruce enjoyed the insults. As for Joker, I'm surprised you didn't have Peter liken him to the Hobgoblin. But there again I know the cartoon TV version, not the comic one.

I've read most of your AGU stories. The fourth one is the only one I skipped, and I have my reservations about that one. I'll get into that when I send you an e-mail detailing my comments and criticisms on that series. Maybe you should consider doing an "AAGU" series - an Alternate Agent-G Universe series. Take your Spider-X story through to the battle with Apocalypse, then carry Peter, May, and Ollie into your AGU series. But I can see two problems already with that - Peter/Rogue vs. Vincent/Rogue, and Jamie/Ollie (assuming you're going to do that) vs. Jamie/Paige. Heh, maybe something can be worked out.
X-Over chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. I especially liked how Spider-Man made an impression on both Officer Harvey Bullock and the Joker/Harley - and making them fume so much. :) I'm guesing that the Joker/Harley are going to be obssessed at getting back at Spider-Man and telling their encounter with Spider-Man to the other infamous inmates at Arkham Asylum (such as Killer Croc, Poison Ivy, the Ventriloquist, Clayface, Mad-Hatter, the Penguin, Scarecrow, etc.). :) Also, I look forward to reading what happens next, especially with Spider-Man seeing the sites in Gotham City with Bat-Girl and Nightwing as well as encountering other Gotham villains such as Catwoman, Ra's Al-Ghul and his daughter Talia, etc. and even another meeting with Officer Bullock. ;) Moreover, in future chapters of your wonderful crossover story, I would like to Spider-Man/Peter Parker visiting other places/planets such as: the planet Oa (i.e. the headquarters of the Green Lantern Corp and even fight the Man-Hunters) with Green Lantern John Stewart; the planet Thanagar (i.e. Hawk-Girl's home planet) with Hawk-Girl; the planet Apokalips (i.e. the homeworld of Darkseid); Jump City (to meet Robin and the Teen Titans as well as get a chance to annoy Slade, Mad Mod, and the H.A.E.Y.P. kids); visit Starfire's home world of Tamaran (with the Teen Titans and fight Starfire's sister aka Darkfire); Dakota City (i.e. the home of Static and Gears); and even "visit" the island of Themiscyra (i.e. Wonderwoman's home and get into a lot of trouble with the female inhabitants over there). Also, I would like to see how Spider-Man interacts with the Demon Etrigan, Zatanna, and Dr. Fate (whom I'm sure would remind Spider-Man of a certain Sorcerer Supreme aka Dr. Strange). Please let me know. Anyway, keep up the good work as always. Thank you. :)
Edger chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Dispite the extra letter in my name, it is I Edge. Anyway, what can I say about this fic that wouldn't make sound like a fool? AH who cares, man this was a GREEATT FIC. It was entertaining as much as it was funny. I especially loved the interaction between Spidey and Bullock, but it was nothing compared to the Joker's meeting of the old webhead. I loved it, keep up the great writing cause I sure as heck will be reading. Til the next chap, later.
booyah chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
ohh is he gonna meet the teen titans at some point too?
Star Lin chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Ouch, well at least Peter is learning to to actually fight in hand to hand combat. I like Peter letting Harvey have it with that comment about freaks. I love, love the jokes that Spider-Man used with the Joker. He did really well against what I think is one of the better Batman villians.

Oh, so Peter is finally heading to New York. Can't wait to see Peter's reaction to being back 'home'. Sitting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
slickboy444 chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Man, I'm finally glad I got around to read and reviewing this! I'm glad to see that Spidy is fitting in so well in the league. But I really feel sorry for him after what happened to him in the earlier. But I can't help but wonder what bought him to the Justice League world in the first place. Are we ever going to learn why it happened? Otherwise, I really liked this chapter! Spidy really held his own against the joker! His humor and wit really messed with the clown prince of evil. I can really see this on the Justice League Unlimited cartoon show (which I'm a big fan of)! You've done a terrific job! This is really a joy to read and I love the plot so far! I can't wait to see how Peter returns to New York after feeling so much pain. Keep up the great work! This story is great! Slickboy out!
Dr. Evans chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Well that was good. I was really surprised that the Joker ran into Batman's fist. Boy that caught me off gaurd. Keep it up please update.
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »