Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
Ervin chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
gonna have the twin towers in this new york or are u gonna have them not be there
Casey chapter 8 . 10/30/2004
It's me again! Just to let you know, I didn't review the first 5 chapters because my computer caught a really bad SpyWare virus a few weeks ago, and it took me two weeks to root out, so by the time I had access to the internet again, I discovered this story, so I started reviewing from Ch. 6 and beond, and since I love this story, prepare to see me alot. But now to get to the point, I just thought of this, so I had to get on to tell you this; maybe Darkseid is the reason Peter got here. You know, maybe Darkseid was going through dimentions, and Peter fell through the portal by accident, which landed him here. Whatcha' think? I know for sure it would open up an opertunity to do a Darkseid/JL, Spidey slugfest at the end to end off the story. That's how I usually end off my stories; with a big slugfest of hero vs. villian. Also, it'll definately be a good idea to not have any other Marvel characters. I've seen things like that similarly done on other stories and believe me...it doesn't work. Anyway, just a suggestion, and update soon!
Casey chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
Great Chapter! I like how this story is happening at the same time as the JL Unlimited team is starting to emerge. I guess this'll also explain what happened in the gap of time between "Starcrossed", and "Initiation". Also, now that your 8 chapters into the story, do you think you could give your veiwing public an estimate on how long this story's gonna' be? I don't need an exact answer, just wondering. Update soon!
PureEvilOne chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
Great chapter. Like the bat spidey interactions. Are any of the villians going to show up? Because after I read this I was reminded of the Batman episdoe where the villians held a trial against Batman, And in her closing statement his lawyer said that the villians would still be criminals without Batman just with different methods. Is this true of spidey's foe as well? hanging on for more!
Vegabond chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
Good Chapter. I just love how this story arc is developing. About the Teen Titan thing there is a problem with it. Well the Teen Titan show is in the past of the DC Animated Univers. I saw chapters that prove that the show is 20 years or so in the past of the time line of Justice League and the Robin there is Dick and not Tim.
malciah chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
Woo! Looks like Spideys back on form, yay him! I have a small question..well a few. Since this is a parrallel universe (Foe all intents and purposes) And the bugles missing, does that mean that Oscorp is gone aswell? And are there gonna be any similarities (Marvel type ones) between the old and new, New York? And...Damn i forgot the last question.
Wage Shenron chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
Good chapter. hey if peter meets with the titans could you make a SM/raven would take a lot to overcome ravens fear of feelings but i'd be nice for him to have a girlfrind who could take care of will he meet up with static and gear/two super smart teen heros would be think that later /10 more chapters later one of peters villions should show up I'd like to see doc ock,he knows peter is spiderman ,hes super smart, and can hold his on in a super fight.
TJThunder chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
Glad to see that New York Has Spider-man again. I'd really like to see him with the ? and GA and supergirl in the clone epasode. just how he reacts to hardcastle and the secret government metahuman project. Its a lot like the Ultimates for SM earth. anyway keep writing and ill keep reading.
Dr. Evans chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
Well that was good. I really can't wait for what happens next. I'm betting your going to make your own episode of JLU of the fist episode. Well make sure he's not partnered with Kara and that Atom guy (Can't remember his name though.) Maybe you could have him be partnered with Dr. Fate. That would be cool. I mean I can't imagine what Peter's reaction would be when he sees Fate do a bunch of magic stuff. Well can't wait for the next chapter. And again I only say it so you will update.
KaliAnn chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
This was the best chapter yet. Spider-man is back in New York Yeah! I like how you made him stand up for Hawkgirl that shows real character. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Peter does well in collage!
Nighthawk chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
One thing I should mention is to forget about what I said about the police woman. I didn't read the ending completely and I apoligize for any confusion I caused.
Nighthawk chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
Really, really liked this chapter. I liked how Peter has a whole lot more resources then he did in his own reality. I also liked how he stood up for Hawkgirl. Just one thing though, even though I said this before. I do wonder who that police officer is but I have my suspicions. Anyway, another great chapter from a great story from a great author. Please update soon.
SamuraiSirius chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
OMG that was great! I'm so happy Hawkgirl is still in! _ Makes me feel all happy.

I love Spiderman and I'm glad Batman decided to help him out. I can totally see Bruce developing a sort of 'soft spot' for him. Well as big a soft spot as Batman can get.

Anyways you might have been asked this alot but do you plan on having Static Shock appear in this anywhere? I mean he's worked with Batman before and the League once...I just wondered if he would or not.

But anyways...I'll enjoy the titans too since that should also be interesting!

Keep up the good work Agent G!

-SAM
Thalanox chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
this is a really good story so far! i just want to know how often you update. the 2 things that really bother me are insulting OOCs, and authors who don't update for months at a time. to you update once a week, or what?
Morlin chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
We could argue about Bats ability of holding his own four years you know, but lets not.

I like how Peters forming bonds with almost every Leaguer, all but GL att the moment. And Im very intressted to see how the new members look on him.

Good that hes settled in to his new home, it will be fun to see him take on living by himself.

I know that alot of pepole have asked this already but will we see the Cathy girl he saved in Metropolis?
1,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »