Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 5 . 10/13/2004
Grat chaoter. It's nice to see Peter back in the webs.

Seeing that he's in Metropolis for a bit, I can't help but wonder how he'd react to Luthor. I bet that Ol' Lexie would want to get his claws into the new hero working in 'his' city.

Metallo next, huh? Cool. Peter's still gonna kick his ass though.
c-wolf chapter 5 . 10/13/2004
lol on the last part
Metal Dragoon chapter 5 . 10/13/2004
YEAH-BABY! The Boy is BACK! Can't wait to see how people react to the new hero in town. And Metalo is coming back? Can't wait to see how Spidey helps big blue out in battle eiter. Oh, and Peter, a map is always a good investment when visiting a new dimension.
X-Over chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. I'm glad that Peter Parker is back as Spider-Man. I hope he gets a new villains roster very soon. Also, he should get a map of Gotham City as well since he might very well end up doing some super-heroics over there as well. ;) Again, keep up the good work as always. Thank you. :)
Winblades chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
Okay, we all knew it was coming, but it's still kinda heartwarming to see Spidey back in costume. I have to congratulate you, too. you've pulled off the Spider/Peter love/hate relationship really well, too. It captures the essence of the hero in adversity very nicely.

I wonder what Metallico will make of Spider-Man? He's used to fighting a guy who can punch his fist through him. Perhaps acidic wbs will come into play? After all, Peter's not as much of a boy scout as Superman is, and I'm not sure that he's have any difficulty destroying a renegade android (if that's what metallico is) if he wasn't able to contain it any other way.

I assume you mean Metallico when you say the metallic menace.

Oh, and who's going to have the better shot of spider man, peter or Jimmy? Definite rivalry possiblity there.

Keep them coming.
ldypebsaby chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
Aww he saved this Cathy person, will she come back in the story? So Peter is back in the Super Hero bussiness.

Peace out
fireinu chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
I like this story. I just found this storry last chapter. I doonot know why I didnot rivue it.
Gyre chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
Spidy vs. Matallo, this ought to be good. :)
Star Lin chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
*rolls around in laughter* Oh good, I should have seen that one coming. *still snickering at Peter getting lost* I'm glad to see that Spider-man is getting a lot better reaction to him as a superhero then he did back in his realm. *grins* Thanks for the review on my new story.
Kaliann chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
Yeahoo! Spiderman is back and he is so totally cool. I think him getting a job at the Planet might be cool. Also he seems to be healing. Good luck and remember to give him a map!
Bumpkin chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
:Snicker: Nice chapter ending ;) Very nice chapter too, and on my birthday. Couldn't have asked for a nicer pressie :)

keep penning,

Marns
Dr. Evans chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
Nice chapter. Hahahaha I really like the ending. Hey couldn't you have put Spider-Man saying "I'm just your friendly neighboorhood Spider-Man." That would have been better. Oh well keep it up.
morring star chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
I missed two parts on my last review the spiderman unlimted has 2 other powers one it maide of nanoprobes keept in a watchs and when activeated come out the watchs to make the costume, also it had a sound feild to use agins venom and carnge.

i realy hope you do use the unlimted costume even if it is a one off thing.
Bobo chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I don't think curing Superman and Supergirl of their weakness to kryptonite is a good idea. It would make Superman and Supergirl too strong in my opinion. Each DC character has a weakness that makes them possible to be beaten..
Ervin chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
dude greats story u have going here. heres an idea for u y dont u have peter make a formula that cures superman and supergirl from all forms kryptonite poisoning now that would be a very kewl part of ur story
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »