Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
Dante 101 chapter 25 . 8/2
I would've love to see Superman's reaction to Donna's proposal.

"What the hell did I do to deserve the wrath of the gods in TWO universes?"

One of the all time greatest quotes.
Dante 101 chapter 24 . 8/2
Peter chose Kara! Though I feel a little bad for Donna... she's going to be crushed when she finds out.

A good chapter.
Dante 101 chapter 23 . 8/2
This chapter starts off with a flashback to the darkest day in Peter's life.

Doc. Oc and Lex teaming up. That is not good.
Dante 101 chapter 22 . 8/2
It's about time that Kara stopped denying that she has feelings for Peter. Is naivety is the second weakness for Kryptonians'?

Peter's really smart but he's so dense about girls like Superman. Still... asking Batman for advice about relationships is like getting blood from a stone.
Dante 101 chapter 21 . 8/2
I wish I saw Kara and Peter's faces when they heard Donna's proposal. It must have been quite funny.

Flash and Green Arrow are perverts you know that.

The thoughts of a pissed off six foot tall Amazon warrior out for blood was a sobering thought but Green Arrow considered it, “It would be so worth it.”

Yes it would.

Was the shape of the new inter-universe portal was taken from Stargate? Are you a fan of Stargate?

Otto's plan... how many villains from the Marvel universe will he bring?
Dante 101 chapter 20 . 8/2
Ah, Spider-Man, The Negotiator. Quick thinking on his part.
Dante 101 chapter 19 . 8/2
Donna and Kara may act nice to each other, but there will be tension where Peter is concerned.
Dante 101 chapter 18 . 8/2
Neat fight with the Sisterhood, but Spidey got knocked out too easily. Also, yikes! Talk about a botched landing...
Dante 101 chapter 16 . 8/2
Peter's relationship with Kara is progressing smoothly. As for Donna, she likes Peter too. The problem is that Peter might have to chose one of them in the end.

Doc. Octopus is working at STAR Labs making another chamber hopefully to create a permanent link between worlds. He's making new and improved harness and tentacles. Oh and he's playing smart with regards to Spider-Man and the JL.
Dante 101 chapter 15 . 8/2
Oh jesus... Peter has two hot superheroes wanting him and they're fighting over him. Peter's the poor guy in the middle. Why can't he have them both? Actually... never mind...

Secretly, I bet Peter is disappointed that he was only dreaming...

Goddammit...as Peter wrote those letters, they tugged at my heartstrings. It was saddening. But it was necessary, Peter looks like he's finally able to move on with his life.
Dante 101 chapter 14 . 8/2
Peter's emotional and mental recovery has gone pretty well so far. The relationships he makes with the various League members are enjoyable.

Peter will soon have to soon chose between two of the hottest superheroes. You get what I mean?

Nonono. Why did Otto had to chose the DC world. Peter is gonna get a nasty surprise for this.
Dante 101 chapter 13 . 8/2
Looks like Donna has a thing for Peter. Kara girl, you have some competition here.
Dante 101 chapter 12 . 8/2
I loved the bathroom scene between Kara and Peter. Maybe Kara will stop thinking of Peter as just a friend.

The scene at the end explained how Peter came to the DC world and now... Doc. Oct is there too! Still... why couldn't it have been Venom or hell bring in Deadpool!
Dante 101 chapter 11 . 8/2
Good way to introduce Donna in this, but if Peter and Kara do get together...

I like the dynamics in Peter's and J'onn's friendship.

Oh, there are simulations of the Marvel villains from the Marvelverse. Must've been Batman's idea.
Dante 101 chapter 10 . 8/2
Dude, using a supervillian like Apocalypse would've been so cool...

Aww... you just had to be cruel to Peter there! MJs' ghost being there. It was heart-wrenching. It definitely showed the pain Pete was feeling. So sad. Still, she is right, Peter has to move on.

Well, fortune shines on Peter, a nice version of Jameson.

For once, the party thing was a good idea. One of rare things from Flash.

J'onn likes Oreos? Didn't see that one coming.

The time discrepancy was a new revelation.
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »