Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
Lionblazeforever chapter 17 . 2/6
I totally ship Spiderman and Kara!
I don't have a problem with Donna and honestly I know that this story is already finished and even has a sequel but I have to say I hope that Kara and Spiderman become a couple instead of Donna and Spiderman, I don't know why but it just seems right that way.
willdawg992003 chapter 8 . 2/5
is their really a new york in dc world
willdawg992003 chapter 7 . 2/5
hahahahha that harvey joke was hilarious and mean he is trying to lose weight its just hard hhahaha but lovely chpt and joker will not forget him
willdawg992003 chapter 5 . 2/5
yeaaahhhh he is back
willdawg992003 chapter 3 . 2/4
ugggh it will take batman a while before he fully trust him and he can meet the bat family
willdawg992003 chapter 2 . 2/4
i like the flash and peter's relationship
willdawg992003 chapter 1 . 2/4
really good first chpt and im glad you didnt have the league rush in guns blazing and had them act more like heroes i hate when i see that in stories cant wait to read the next chpt
spiritedghost chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Oh freak. Seriously. This can't be good or end well. But go away, I have to see how this turns out.
spiritedghost chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
"Ah, it's good to be home," he says laughing.
spiritedghost chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
I was right. This story is brilliant. The interactions are priceless. I would say keep up the good work, but you have already finished. So as Spike, from yet another reality would say, "This is bloody brilliant, Matt.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
As this story is roughly 9 years old, I do hope you still receive your reviews. I love the start of this. It promises to be one wild ride. I love AU stories, they allow the author so much latitude. However this turns out and lucky for me I just found it and it is complete, so I get to read it all at one or two sittings. I think the premise of alternate Earths is fantastic and to me the concept of Supergirl and Spiderman. That is brilliant. So until the mood strikes or I know you are reading your reviews, I will post from time to time.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Aaaah! Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Peter was ooc in this chapter
Courier7-Xpress chapter 40 . 11/15/2015
I have to admit something, this is one really great fanfiction here. I've read the other story and it was great to read this. It's that your story is on the 1st page when sorting through favorites.
gundamexia34 chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
*sniff* aww man... Do you know how long it's been since a story made me cry? 3 years man, and that ending broke the streak. I can just imagine it, you know, and it's just so touching... Way to go bro.
1,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »