Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
spiritedghost chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
"Ah, it's good to be home," he says laughing.
spiritedghost chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
I was right. This story is brilliant. The interactions are priceless. I would say keep up the good work, but you have already finished. So as Spike, from yet another reality would say, "This is bloody brilliant, Matt.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
As this story is roughly 9 years old, I do hope you still receive your reviews. I love the start of this. It promises to be one wild ride. I love AU stories, they allow the author so much latitude. However this turns out and lucky for me I just found it and it is complete, so I get to read it all at one or two sittings. I think the premise of alternate Earths is fantastic and to me the concept of Supergirl and Spiderman. That is brilliant. So until the mood strikes or I know you are reading your reviews, I will post from time to time.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Aaaah! Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Peter was ooc in this chapter
Courier7-Xpress chapter 40 . 11/15/2015
I have to admit something, this is one really great fanfiction here. I've read the other story and it was great to read this. It's that your story is on the 1st page when sorting through favorites.
gundamexia34 chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
*sniff* aww man... Do you know how long it's been since a story made me cry? 3 years man, and that ending broke the streak. I can just imagine it, you know, and it's just so touching... Way to go bro.
Tabi chapter 40 . 10/19/2015
The longest fanfic I have ever taken the time to read in one sitting.
I am amazed, impressed and thank you so much for this.
poseidon's gryffindor son chapter 30 . 10/10/2015
good story
diagonalpumpkin chapter 40 . 10/7/2015
Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed it. To be honest I was a bit afraid at the start that we would lose "fun and jokey" Peter to "emotional and sad" Peter, but you pretty quickly brought back the web swinger we all know and love. I also really liked how you handled the relationships between Peter, Kara, and Donna. I have nothing against multi-relationships, and there was part of me that hoped you'd do that to help avoid damaging the relationships in place, but the way you did it was better I think-more true to the characters involved and more satisfying (to me anyway). I'm looking forward to starting in on the sequel for this one (a lot of good foreshadowing here for things to come), and then starting to work my way through your other stories. It seems like you write a lot of long ones, which gets me even more excited :) Thank you again for writing and sharing.
jamesdavid chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
I really enjoy this fanfic. I'm loving Peter and Kara's chemistry. I recently started reading fanfics in this site and I must say this story is one of the best. I can't wait to read the other two parts of Peter and Kara's journey. I still have a lot of chapters to go but I'm taking my time and read chapters each day.
More power to you and thank you for this wonderful story.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 15 . 9/18/2015
Great Chapter, The End Hit Me Hard In The Feels.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Great Chapter, Can't Wait To See If Peter Shows The League His Program!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
LOL Love That Little Ending Bit :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Great Chapter, Can't Wait To See If Peter Gets Some Training With Batman Soon.
1,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »