Reviews for Justice League: The Spider
bigfan22 chapter 39 . 12/16/2013
That was one hell of a fight. I loved it. This truly was an amazing story, Agent G. Thank you for writing it for the rest of us!
bigfan22 chapter 38 . 12/16/2013
FANTASTIC Chapter...great to see Lord Batman make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good. Great job!
bigfan22 chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
Great chapter...sorry for the crap review, but I have to find out what happens next!
bigfan22 chapter 36 . 12/16/2013
I know I've said this a few times in the reviews, but WOW. Great freaking chapter. I loved it, and I pissed this story is coming to an end. I wish you would have written until you had a 100 chapters! Great job Agent G!
bigfan22 chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
Now that's what I'm talking about...the world's greatest detective figures it out. Can't wait to see how he counteracts this plan! Great chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
Wow...Diana took a hell of a beating. Considering the title for the next chapter, I have hope that she will soon get her revenge. Another fantastic job!
bigfan22 chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
Oh crap...this story just keeps getting darker. Hopefully Bats can figure out what's happening soon. Great story bro, and I loved this chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 32 . 12/16/2013
First strike takes John and sets up Shayera...oh boy! Great story...damn do I love this one!
bigfan22 chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
Damn...crazy chapter...hell is about to be unleashed on this earth!
bigfan22 chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
Holy crap...that was an intense chapter. Now that the Justice Lords are free, all hell is about to break loose! Great chapter and amazing story!
bigfan22 chapter 29 . 12/15/2013
DAYUM...Return of the Lord?! This can't be good. Loved the date between Kara and Peter. I'm glad he's slowly getting over MJ and giving his new girl a real shot. Great story bro!
bigfan22 chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
Good chapter...slow, but def entertaining!
bigfan22 chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
Great chapter...Loved every bit of it. I really liked Peter telling Clark about the talk he received from Aunt May. This is really a very entertaining story, and I'm enjoying every second of it. Thanks for all the hard work, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
You know...I love the way you've written Donna. It sucks that she didn't get her guy, but I really like that she has no malice towards Kara and Peter. Great chapter and awesome story!
bigfan22 chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
Damn cyber spider...Peter should def sue for copy right infringement! Lol. Great story bro!
1,692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »