Reviews for Changeling
MeatwaD9021 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was cool. Sucks for the Doc. Good fic.
ladyyoko chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
the story was interesting there should be a second chapter
Sensoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This is a nice dark fic. Yet another example of bastard manga Alucard's mental sadism. The ending was a little cumbersome, but the story if IC and very smooth.
Angel Himura chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Weird... but good. Not a happy couple bunch type.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Never thought of this pairing before. You wrote it masterfully and as far their personalities could allow romance.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
That was sad, poor Doc. This is not BAD, hear me? Have confidence.

~ CrowRaven
tenbells chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
WOOt! This rocked a lot. Weirdest pairing I read about but well written!
Darkshade chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
This was incredible...
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Oh my. This was amazing. I have no idea of german but everything was in place. Silly? I don't think so. I concur with another reviewer, you're getting better and better.
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I liked that, actually. Poetic irony, lots of internal sturm und drang for Doc, and of course, pointy needles. Can't think how it's silly.
Darkmoore chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I cannot state how simply impressed I have become with your work. With each story you have continued to grow and prosper. Continue my good minstrel and spin me tales to take..heheh...
Random Fan of Hojo chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
The story itself is not "funny" at all-but more on that afterward. "It was Integral's turn to be obsessed with a research subject". "With a research subject" seems extraneous. IMHO, it would be more effective to shorten that line, but that's only me. oO; I like how you turn the Doc's experiment around on him-full circle is fun. However, one more comment-I feel something's held back in his sadism. I don't know the Doc very well, so I don't know if he's an all-out sadist, but the torture was lukewarm-I didn't get any uncomfortable, sickening, I-don't-believe-what-I'm-reading feeling. However, if you meant to do that because he was looking for a replacement for Rip, then don't listen to me, and then it's as good as it gets, which can never really be anything but awesome can it? Dark, beautifully twisted, and rather suspenseful. Any humor in it would be the dark humor of Integra's unbreakable steadfastness. Many originality points for you.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I thought it was a good fic, not your best but better than most posted here. Perhaps a tad rushed (and the german song repetition struck me as silly, one time would be enough).

Doc's obsession was for his creation rather as Integral as person, which was nice and not mushy. I like that take (there's no enough of Doc to say if he's IC or no, we only now we loves to do experiments and did not take well Rip's death and several actions from Piggie, that was pretty much covered).