Reviews for Sins of the Heart
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Furg nain fangul trichit meain. Dursen fubblert maizerg fuzznuttiest.

Snarg-krangle, Garf!

Evad
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
you had me.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Why, you sly fox, you pulled an O'Henry on us! Nice story. Bad 'cess to Kim and Ron for their adulteries, though.
fatherfigure1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Nice oneshot. I was fooled to the end. I could have sworn she married Ron and was chearng with Josh.

Keep writing,

fatherfigure1
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I kept going back and forth over whether the mystery man was Ron or Josh. Lovely rendering of a life gone down the wrong (?) road. Very good rendering of emotions as well.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
first read the story a couple yrs ago

was grabbed by the twist

still enjoy it

the only fly in the ointment

the kids

i've seen it close up

no matter how you gloss it, the kids get hurt

& that's a big tarnish on the reputations of kim & ron

still-good fic
Kipcha chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
*Jumps around happily*

I was getting mad throughout the entire fic, thinking her husband was Ron and the guy she met was Josh. Gr

Now, Yes, cheating is wrong, VERY WRONG, but Kim and Ron belong together. I do feel bad for the kids, though.
spectre666 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I could have sworn I reviewed this when I first read it, lo these many, many moons ago. You succeeded. At first I thought it was Ron she had married, but the hints began at the store. By the end I was expecting Ron and happily correct. Of course, this was written before season four and before the "we grew apart". Very well done, and glad I refound it.

Spectre
cpneb chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wonderful! the art of misdirection is an almost-lost one, but you have it here.

Let's get your creative juices flowing, again, shall we?

...cpneb
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
WOW!Talk about a stunner of a story! MAN! Gotta dig through the rest of these gems here.

MK2
CastaS chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
i didn't get it first, but aftrewards i got it, good job
Beast57 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
this was amazing great job! keep it up and keep on writing.

Besat57

Fear the Beast

I am the Devils worst enemy GOOD BEAST 7!
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Okay. I'm not sure how I exactly feel about this. It was well done, I'm just not so sure about what I think about the whole thing with Kim having an affair. That's the part that bothers me. Although, I had kinda expected Kim to have bee already married to Ron at the beginning of the fic. Anyway, it was at least well done.
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Awesome, what a suprise! You put me into the train of thought you wanted me to be on! Very Nice.-
jennisashark chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Aww, i love it. Its soo cute! I think this might be the fastest i ever read something, i thought she was with ron, and then was with someone else... I was so upset, but as soon as i read "Missed ya, KP" I knew she was with ron and I was happy... Nice story, good job... _