Reviews for Morningstar
Guardian's Song chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Nice fic! I never thought of Sabrina/Giovanni before, but you made it plausible. Thanks for posting this!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Very interesting reading.
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I was...previously never a fan of this pairing before, but if my Yaoifangirl tendencies actually take a step back, I find that this couple actually has some merit to it and I'm rather delighted to have found your work! Excellent stuff! :D
PureSakuraMelody chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Wow, thought I had reviewed this the first time I read it, but I guess not. Well, it was worth me going back and reading again. What more could I say? How many fics out there have much of a replay value? I look forward to each and every new addition to your repetoire. Keep it up, Nick!

~*~Aya

"Love and PEACE" *Gives the V*
LightPainterQ chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
interesting...i dont think i've ever read one of these before, great job! i need to find more now...

-Sei
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I must admit, I do fancy this pairing. The fic is interesting, but could use with some refining. And the song lyrics are nice, but should be seperated from the fic itself rather than reading like another line.

As it stands, Sabrina's adventures in that timeline are continued in later volumes. Yep, while Viz released 8 volumes, there's even more in Japan. .tk has information about the later volumes (the series is still continuing, and recently had Giovanni's return as well! However, Sabrina hasn't been seen in a few volumes, since the end of the Crystal arc and the battle against Mask of Ice)