Reviews for In Memory of Him
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Very good story!

I guess Anzu just couldn't life anymore and decided to join Atemu in the afterlife regardless of what happened.

Keep it up!
Tears Of Us All chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was so beatiful...listin to me...I'm actually crying! please write more ...I encourage you...
Lady Lithoniel chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was beautiful, I admit I got a little teary eyed ( you must be good because that NEVER happens!) I highly encourage you to write more
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Is that really the end? I am in shock, seriously. When did this happen?
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
That was the saddest thing I've read today... So beautiful and you made me cry...
Darkdragonhime chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I love it!But I dont know who you where refering to.(I know i'm pathetic.);D
Miss. D Brunette chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Aw...*Angel is snffing and sobbing* That was so sad...I feel so sorry for Anzu...great one-shot:D. Angel...
Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
*very big vein pops on Hikaru's head as she glares at the sudden realization Atem wasn't coming back and wasn't with Anzu in the real ending..* Gr! If Atem hadn't left-

*pauses, takes a moment to re-read the story* Aww... Atem left! Anzu is sad... DAMN YOU ATEM! *Atem cringes in the background* But this story is very beautiful! Captured Anzu's emotions at the time. Hey, hey! You should read, 'Dreams will Lead Me to You' by Evelyn15 and it's sequel! It's a great fanfic that could be a perfect sequel to the real YGO ending! I recommend you should read them!...*shakes head* Oh man... Atem left... Well, at least Anzu'll join him. This is wonderful, keep up the good work!
Lunar Dragon 209 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
it didn't make me cry, but it made me think. Think about what Tea truly had to say about his leaving, about what would happen when every thing they had gone through just didn't happen anymore. No more troubles, evil people taking over your mind or trying to take away your very soul. What is it that she'd do, everyone do. I have to say your story opened more doors then closed and now i want to know more. You should continue with what the others thought.
LoneGothic chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
O_O Sobbing while I write this... Wow... poor Anzu. Love & heartbreak... she really shouldn't have died but... your fic was... beautiful & meaningful. How she was with Atemu for eternity was the most beautiful & sad part... *sobs*
Scented Feathers chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
*SNIFF* I found out the ending of Yugioh a couple of days ago and I cried my eyes out. I didn't even finish looking at the screencaps and reading the summary. So sad. And have you heard of the new Yugioh coming out. I probaly won't watch it. It'll be to sad. The characters aren't in the next Yugioh but...it'll jus be too hard for me. I cried on your story. Very sad. Well *SNIFF* I'll cya someday, somewhere. *WINKS*
Ileana DuBaer chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
OMG that was very emotional and flowing. And the ending was pieced together really REALLY nicely, especially Anzu's death. The last episode i watched was Y. Bakura vs. Y Malik at battle city so could u fill me in? My email is ileanadubaer

Luv ileana