Reviews for The return of original digidestined
hornofdesolation chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
I am sorry to announce that in 2006 the fanfiction author named Youkai Youko passed away. I was surprised at the time since it had never occured to me a fanfiction author might die and leave his works incomplete. This was my first realization that fanfiction authors are not immortal even if their works are. A week or two ago I discovered another fanfiction author I knew of named JuJube the Tree had also passed away. This motivated me to create a forum for remembering deceased fanfiction authors.
Youkai Youko chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Im really sorry for the late update

Im having a big blockwritter and I can't writte any chapter for this fic for now.

Please, be more pacinet with me ;;
Digipure of Logic chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hmm... When is the next chapter coming out? By the way, the title of my story has changed to "Legacy of the Digipure".
Digipure of Logic chapter 4 . 11/30/2004
I love this story! Mabey you should check out mine. It's entitled: The War for the fate of the New Digital World. Maybe we could combine our stories at one point for a brief period of time. E-mail me at acidadept with your answer.
Ninetalesuk chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
Ah, this shall be a very intresting story as usual. Keep it up!
Digipure of Logic chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Pretty good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AnT chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I heard that you were upset that Digimon Tribute went out. Well don't blame me, Fanfiction deleted it! DAMN THEM!
Ninetalesuk chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
LOL, run away when you have a demon digital dog in your room! lol! Keep up the good work, Youko!
Alforce Zero chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
So Azulongmon has wronged the 1st DDs, causing them to be bitter with him. That's unexpected, and a high-potential plot. I hope you'll explore more about this, and about the creation of Fate Sword (which as you've said... had forced Azulongmon to sacrifice a life). Until then.
Ninetalesuk chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
Dramatic... and Azulongmon the murderer? Nah, impossible! Better watch out for the next chapter of Youko's story! MUHAAHAHA!
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Nice chapter. That's a huge gap of age between the old DD and the new ones. This chapter is intriguing, and quite suspenseful (esp. Davis's dream sequence). I really like to read about the original DD, and even try to write my own version of it. Well... I'd love to read more of this story. Until then.
Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Not bad, good start on this story. Live and Learn, main theme song of the classic Sonic Adventure 2!

Now, continue the story, Youko! Give up or you shall suffer... lol

Continue, continue!