Reviews for Title
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Very interesting story, I love parody's! Rather amusing.
faceted-mind chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I have to admit, I would always watch a subed version over a dubbed. I got a chance to watch a couple of episodes in english dub... and it's unbelievable what a difference the different dialogue/voice makes. It almost changes how you see the characters.

Nicely parodied. I particularly enjoyed the line "Die, bastard." You get the meaning even if you don't know Japanese. ROFL
Bibliotheque chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
HILARIOUS. Absolutely HILARIOUS. I must admit, I use the few Japanese words I know whenever I can, but I do try to keep from pretending I'm Japanese, seeing as I am, in fact, American. I don't mind random Japanese usage, if it's done well and the author knows what they're talking about. And hideously blatant slash irritates me. Mary-SUes infuriate me. Heh. They should die. Horribly. I love the fic. Y'know, you should do a sequel...You could do the Chapter Black saga, and then go on to do the rest of the series with random Sues... Well, that's only a suggestion. Anyway, enough babbling...
Capella Alpha Aurigae chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That. was. BRILLIANT. I can't say I really hate Mary-Sues, as I have always been careful to steer clear of that kind of stuff, but I do hate them on *principal*. In case, that fic was HILARIOUS. “COME, HIEI MY LOVE, AND MAKE OUT WITH ME AND WE SHALL HAVE WILD MIDAIR SEX!” And the ending bit where everyone got paired off, just like a Shakespearean comedy (an amusing convention if there ever was one). Pure genius, I tell you.

But the best part had to be Kurama's Japanese. I really do hate fangirl Japanese. I can understand using honorifics, terms for things in the show (like Reikai Tantei, Makai, etc.), stuff like that, but when people start writing out dialogue in Japanese, I just think: Who is this person trying to impress? If the reader actually knows Japanese, it's likely they'll just find something wrong with how it's being used, and if the reader is someone like me, who doesn't know Japanese at all, then they're just confused about what's going on. That really bothers me.

Great parody (and the K/H sure didn't hurt)!
foxfictionffn chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Wicked. Brilliant. I have a new favorite story thanks to you, and that's VERY MUCH a good thing. I enjoyed this story thoroughly; it's only a shame I didn't read any of your works earlier.

And great job on the Japanese - it was horribly incorrect. I should know; I haven't fully learned the lagnuage yet. _-

-Queen of Roses
kiarah chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
yeah the grammar for the Japanese totally sucks. you spelled a lot of things wrong, too. that is really pathetic. you've got a dictionary and everything and you still spell it wrong. i congratulate you on the randomness. very scary.
acern chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
XD You know, Yusuke/Kuwabara is a respectable pairing. There is _so_ much subtext between them in the series... :3 If Kuwabara was a bishie there would be yaoi all over the place. The yuri's good too. Um... the Genkai/Koenma is sort of squick, though.
Nanashi Kage Enjeru Nameless Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Brilliant. I generally don't like parody fics, most of them are just too overdone. This, however, was suprisingly tasteful. You seemed to focus on showing how illogical the various items you parodied were, rather than demonstrating how annoying they were. Well, I think I should go read your other fics now.

May the muses be with you,

Nanashi Kage Enjeru (Nameless Shadow Angel)
atrophying mind chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Yes! Kill all the Mary-Sues! Almost all those stories are unoriginal, plotless, and butcher both the english and japanese language. This was such a funny parody, I couldn't stop laughing. Keep up the good work.
Eishi-Ai chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Well, I'm supposed to be sleeping right now...but that fic was SO worth it! _
NekoYasha chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I love these kinds of stories, because all Mary-Sues tend to turn out like just that-some magic-all powerfull beautifull needs-to-be-described-at-every-interval multi-talented and angsty girl. who explodes or something.

yay plotholes.
the Lens chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I liked your story, but the whole japanese thing was kinda unnessecary, just cause some people havent seen it subbed is no reason to bash them. I also had no idea what the japanese was that Kurama or anyone else was speaking. But the Sues, oh god. Horrible evil things that twist cannon, they should die. Liked it.
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
*turning blue* OMG! That was hilarious! I loved it so much. *tries to take a deep breath* Great story. I loved how you descirbed the horrid mary.
Keaide MiKu chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Heh. Damn the damned Mary-Sues!

w00t Hiei killed Mary/Kari! *pride and love for Hiei triples*
Seldon chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Hehe... nice. *jumps up and down* Go, Hiei - kill the Mary-Sues! Kill the Mary-Sues! Kill them all... *trails off into maniacal laughter* Er - *coughs* Anyway.

Liked all the randomness at the end, too. Particularly the line about all the girls sort of pairing themselves off with one another - that made me smile. _

Anyways, nice job.