Reviews for Nothing compares to you
Bridget chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
hey i liked your story a lot maybe you could have haley give nathan another chance at this tutoring thing and maybe they could get into a fight or sumthing. One of them could get into a accident and thats what brings them together. Those are just some ideas for your upcoming chapters but im really interested in where this story is Luck!
L.M.G chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
you need another capter
Lisa chapter 5 . 1/13/2005
Please hurrie and write another chapter
mia chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
great chapter! update a.s.a.p.!
cheeza chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
I think your story has real potential. I like the way you've done things slightly differently and had Haley find out she was tutoring Nathan before Lucas joined the team. And I think you've managed to portray Nathan's character pretty well early on in season one. You've also shown Haley's protectiveness of Luke and you've established a good relationship between the two.

Some things you might want to consider though: First of all, I think you have to move the plot along a bit faster without sacraficing realism. For instance, Haley and Nathan argue, she refused to Tutor him. You done the same in each of the chapters. That's the better part of 10,0 words, then all of a sudden, they get along fine and Haley realises that what? She's in love with him? It would be more realistic if you had them become friends more gradually.

In the first 3 chapters, after during their fights, Haley repeatedly told Nathan she wouldn't tutor him and, even thought he continued to be an ass, she showed up anyway. Even if Haley does see something in him that she likes, with the way things were between them at the start, I don't think she'd repeatedly let him walk all over her. I think she would be more likely to give him a chance and if he blew it - too bad. You said she doesn't have any choice in the matter, but isn't tutoring voluntary?

These are points that can be fixed though. Like I said at the beginning, there's major potential there. Even if you ignore everything else I've said, the most important piece of advice I could give you is: get a beta. There are some grammar mistakes in there and a you have a few sentences throughout that could do with rewording. There's nothing more annoying that trying to read a fic and having to stop and reread sentences because you didn't understand it the first time. Sometimes it's just words missing in a sentence. For example: 'She didn't want to and she didn't need to part of it to feel important.' And sometimes you just need to shuffle the words around. Like when Nathan says, 'Did you ever think that you aren't just strong enough?' It would be a lot smoother and easier to read it you wrote 'Did you ever think you just weren't strong enough?'

It might seems really picky but mistakes like that spoil the flow of the writing and generally just put a reader off. Plus, Haley in partcular, is a bit of a stickler for grammar.

Anyway, keep on writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing. If you can't find a beta, just send me an e-mail and I'll help out if you want.
mia chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
awesome! update now! lol :-)
LiasonFan2 chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Dude I just read all your chapters and you sos deintely have got to finish this story it is simply GREAT! I love the writing you do please update
LiasonFan2 chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
wow off to read more !
nat chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
i really love this story its one of the best here right now! it has much detail which makes it sound realistic. i like the way u havent rushed the story and ilove reading moments between haley n nathan
guillerminamc chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
I love the story. I want update
Catherine chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
It was great. I love that story and I need you to

update the faster that you can. Sorry for my english but I am from Qu├ębec and I talk French.

Cat
lucaslover chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
i love it! it's so good... please update soon

i love that nathan called and then didn't remember, i hope they hook up pretty quickly, lol
nathansgurl chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
That was awesome. Please update soon!
C chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
I liked the twist of drunken Nathan calling Haley.
nat chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
this story is great! i love the whole tutoring thing and reading the very begining of a relationsip and see how it changes over time. plz write some more soon!