Reviews for Mirror Mirror
Nice job!
bec chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Great story!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
This story kicked lots of butt! A great actiony romp with solid characterization and very SG-1-ish humor. Good show.
remerkaba chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
I wrote a new story and was checking to see if anyone had used the title "mirror mirror". I'm so glad you did. I found your story and really enjoyed it. Well written, different and fun. I'm going to go and look to see what else you might have for me to read. (Then I'm going to try to think of another name for my story lol).
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
Such a good ending. I really liked this, especially how pretty much everyone was screwed in the other world but it still came out well. Had to love Daniel suggesting Jack starts a Jaffa war. Great story. It was so much fun to read.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
I'm not sure which bit I like better - Teal'c taking charge or Daniel getting to hug Sha're one last time. Great chapters either way.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
I have to love any fic with Evil-Jack and Evil-Daniel referred to in those terms and with Good-Jack saying that if he was going to be evil, he was going to be good at it. Brilliant beginning. Liking this so much.
technetium chapter 6 . 12/6/2004
Excellent job! You had the characters down pat, and you managed to not be too confusing about the multiple people. The scene where our Daniel said goodbye to Share was really sweet, and I really liked the conversation between Sam & Daniel at the end.
fallingfromelysium chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Great story, but i still want to know (badly!) what the Jack's said! PLEASE!
dietcokechic chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
*stands up and claps* Well done! After the first chapter, I remembered reading this before, but it was even MORE enjoyable the second time. (multiple Jack/Sam/Daniels are confusing!)
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Glad to see you're still writing! Always enjoy your stories. And your Jack O'Neill'isms are spot-on. My favorite so far; "Yeah, we kinda know that already," Jack remarked. "Look, I hate to be the one to break up the 'let's catch up on our alternate selves' session, but Ska'ara's a bit limited on time here."
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Great ending
Grav chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Excellent! The perfect way to end the story. You have captured all of their characteristics perfectly, and it totally came full circle in the epilogue. The conversation between Daniel and Sam was a great note to end on. Congratulations on a job well done.
SM0KEYJ0E chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
I enjoyed this story quite a bit; I liked how you ended with the conversation between Sam and Dnaiel.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 5 . 9/29/2004