Reviews for It Takes My Pain Away
AngelicRose8 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010

Poor Baralai. So sad, but very good. Faving it though I don't agree with you killing off 'Lai. lol.
LucksFullmoon chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Beautiful song choice, it helps bring the raw emotion to the front. Truth betold, I don't think Baralai is quite that mentaly unstable(but who knows, it is the quite ones you need to watch out for)
charbreezy chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
didnt upset me but i thot it was sad!

i liked it tho...ur a good writer

mayb next tym write sumthing happy?
littledragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
that was really good! thats my fave song!
DragonGirl323 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
WAH!

This fic was so sad! I think I'm gonna cry! OMG!

This fic was great! You should seriously write more Paine/Baralai's. Even though this really wasn't a Paine/Baralai. You're a wonderful writer! You deserve a medal!

::SUPERHUGGLES::

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
alias of a girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Wow, I love songfics so much! That was absolutley incredible! I absolutely DON'T hate you! Possibly one of the best fics I've ever read. So much emotion... O.o There are no words to describe how crazy good that fic was.
baroquemystery chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
it wwas good, up untilthe part where baralai kills himslef. i dont hate you though... i jus think if ur goiong to have someone commit suicide, just make it an idea they enternain for longer than 3 seconds.
Dharknia chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Wow. That is upsetting, but very good! You had a great idea. Won't you write another? :P
Lai17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
*cries* my poor baralai*sniff* it was sad but yet very very good i loved it. now i'm searching for that song lol. well great story and i like the descriptions i can't wait till u write more and i'll ttyl byez my friend.