Reviews for What Will It Take?
rsundayr chapter 76 . 3/31
Wow! Wow, wow, wow! I just totally ignored lots of stuff I had to do. I started this on my lunch break at work about 9 hours ago & I've hardly been able to concentrate on anything else. Thank you so much for sharing!
madcasmi chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Save for later!
fanka77 chapter 76 . 3/20/2014
That was VERY good story! I'm impressed by your talent and imagination. An excellent work!
Rubyray7777 chapter 73 . 5/27/2013
I do not know if you till read the reviews to your stories still but I have thoroughly enjoyed this one! Nicely done and in canon! Thank you foe notnhaving them jump each other's bones in the middle of the story while still stranded on the planet alone! So cliche! You kept some of the innocence of the relationship and that is lovely! Now off to read the final few chapters and perhaps anything else you have written! Or recommended! Thank you! It's truly hard to find decent stories nowadays! I really miss this show!
Anna chapter 75 . 3/30/2013
I'm sorry that I am only reviewing this now I a have got to the end but at the end of all the other chapters I was too busy flicking on to the next. What an fantastic, epic tale! I enjoyed the well observed characterisation and the slow set up hugely. I have been gorging myself on your writing and now I'm off to read some more! Thank you and please keep writing.
arukas03 chapter 76 . 7/20/2012
Great story, definitely one of the best fanfics i have read from any universe. I particularly enjoyed the pacing of the story as it never felt like time was just passing while we waited for the next exciting moment. My only criticism from that respect was that at times things got a little repetitively. While certainly believable and not unenjoyable to read i did find myself skim the occasional section that consisted of little beyond Jack or Sam doing chores and watching over each other. But small criticism really.

I also really enjoyed the characters feel, by which i guess i mean how they reacted to each other and the situations they were presented with. For the most part everything felt very true to character and very believable. The only time i disagreed with some of your choices was with Sam and Jack's level of trepidation around admitting feelings to each other. I'm currently most of the way through re-watching season 4, having watched the first three seasons over the last month (its tv off season, dont judge me!) and that may have made me biased but i think Sam and Jack would be more intimate with each other given the situation you presented. But that's just my opinion and like i said above i did really enjoy the way you wrote the characters.

Anyway this was meant to be a review not a story in and of itself so i'll close by once again saying great job. This was a truly great story.
mojor chapter 75 . 6/21/2012
oh, how i miss Stargate! this story has kept me thoroughly entertained for days. thank you so much! wonderfully written. i was captivated for the entire journey.
Betsy chapter 35 . 3/19/2012
Like reading your story! Overall pretty good with military lingo. Only thing is its AWACS not awac. I fly on her sister jet and very one thinks the S makes it plural but it's part of the acronym. Realizing I'm reading this story 8 years acfter you wrote it! But thanks for the entertainment.

AWACS: airborne warning and control system
jendel chapter 76 . 1/10/2012
Awesome! Went to work late so I could finish it!
TalitaF chapter 75 . 9/5/2010
This was a truly amazing and stunningly beautifull fic!
L.A. Doyle chapter 66 . 7/27/2010
This is my all time favorite fic. It's just amazing. And this particular chapter...I have never seen the coming together of Jack and Sam written so eloquently. They way they could just feel each other’s love and affection…simply beautiful. Thanks so much.
jamtd chapter 76 . 2/26/2010
Hey this was a really good story. The way you gave Jack/Sam was really well done. I loved the way it was only little bits on top of eachother.

Some long stories seem to go on for ever, but your one was paced right.

The whole gate thing was awsome and really sounded like it came from the series it was that close. The dieries got a little confussing though.

Well done!

Jamtd
Dream Painter chapter 75 . 12/20/2009
Bravo!

This was a very well-done piece that was both highly probable and well within the realm of the canon Stargate universe. Your clever utilization of various episodes and the main characters' backstories (as well as Lt. Hailey and a wonderfully done OC) really added a lot to this story. I love how you enabled us, as readers, to see how their relationship changed and grew.

Brilliantly composed and delightfully written - a definite favorite.
kISu chapter 76 . 11/8/2009
I LOVE your story! I already read it on Heliopolis some time ago and when I now re-discovered it here, I simply had to review.

"What will it take" is so well-written. All people are perfectly in-character and the plot is really an interesting one. The time I spent with reading this rather long story has definitely been worth it. Thank you so much for this wonderful piece! :D
JTSplash chapter 76 . 3/5/2009
Just wanted to let you know that this is one of the best Fanfiction/novels I have ever read. I really enjoyed it, there was a lot of adventure, angst and suspense. You remained true to every character and I commend on your ability to stick with it and Complete 75 chapters:) I will definitely be reading your other work and those which you have recommended.

Also as a transcripter for SG-1 transcripts (mostly season 9 and 10 and episodes of Atlantis) I wanted to express how happy I am that they have helped you in your work of art:D:P