Reviews for Until You Were Gone
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I love this story please continue with this story. Plus let Inuyasha be faithful to Kagome and let them get married and have pup or pups please. Plus let Kikyou die for real and let the rest of Kagome 's soul be inside Kagome body please.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
that was really good but what about yuki?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
awwww! wow this kuki guy is really nice. sorda like inuyasha at times is inuyasha's incarnation?
Nimaj chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
i know im 3 years late but i think that you should write more and continue the story. we need to have inuyasha and kagome find out if yuki really was their ancestor. that way they can fight about the fact that kagome practically fell in love and made out with her great times 9 or so grandson. and also to have the real amount of greats, id say if its 500 years then it would be about, great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandson, 14 sounds about right, 15 generations, three every century, maybe 4. that would make it about 5 more greats. do it man

DO IT

if thats not enough for you to continue a story then email me and let me know ill give you more to write about for sure

Nimaj Ned Out
sarah zitter chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Continue please. Please I want Kagome to live with Inuyasha and for kikyou to rest in peace and for Naraku to die.
kayla chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
that was so sweet_

what happened to yuki?
no longer on chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
when are ya gonna update? we love your stories!
Lil Miss Lightbulb chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
ok, if you ask me, I think you should just leave it here, since I have no idea how you would lead off of that. I, too, am an author on so i know how hard it is to continue a story when it seems you have backed yourself into a corner.

I really like these kinds of stories. The ones where Kagome is hurt, goes home, meets some new guy, Inu gets jealous, they end up 2gether in the end. I HATE HATE HATE HATE ~!~HATE~!~ stories where she ends up with his recarnation of something like that. (INUKAG ALL THE WAY BABY!)

Grr... Kikyo...go to hell you evil bitch...

But, I DO like stories where she meets a guy but stills goes with Inu. yeah...those are the best...

ok, well, I just wanted to say that this is a really good story and I really enjoyed it.

you can contact me at: earth_faerie114 (oh god I sound like some freaky telophone-lady. you know, like the ones that say "if you'd like to learn more about whatever, please contact whats-her-face. If you like to blah,blah,blah! I not that old people! I'm not some freaky telophone-lady!

or am I...? BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!)
A20 chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Hi!i really like the story so far! Personaly I want kags to ed up with Yuki
puppyeyes chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
love your fic it made me cry please write more

mabe put in a little fluff _ see yah
YourBeautifulDisaster chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
DONT END IT HERE! please it is such a good story. i hav a math question 4 u. wuts 11? think bout it. its not so obvious.
Black and Red Candles chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
THAT IS THE BEST STORY EVER! KEEP TYPING IT! OMG THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! KEEP WRITING IT OTHERWISE ILL BE VERY SAD! -hugs ya- -angelfrumhell78
chibi playing with fire chapter 7 . 11/4/2004
aw so cute

drowned in the tears that i cried

suffered in the pain that i caused

stabbed in the back by my betrayl

Now thats bad...
brigurl chapter 7 . 10/31/2004
Great chap. I dunno if u should keep it going though... but then, I always hate the end of stories.
Fairytale Syndrome chapter 7 . 10/31/2004
that was good. what's goona happen to the other guy?