Reviews for Relationships Change
AlwaysSirius1 chapter 1 . 8/1
Oh man, I read this in one day for a couple of hours. For someone who hasn't had sex, you did a great job. I love how you made her virginity a big deal to Drago because it is a big deal. I love all the random add-ins you created. I don't like the sister at all because she needs to be punched in the face. She adds a lot to the story, and I think she is a perfect opposite of Hermione. I was kinda hoping she was an exotic dancer since she was so slutty. Excellent rendition of this story. I wasn't thrilled that voldemort died so easily, but this is the first story I've read in awhile that addresses their future with a sequel, so I will be reading that today. Excellent work.
OMG I AM FUCKING CRYINGGGG! I'm not even done with ch19 but when i read Ron say 'FUCK OFF' to everyone and ran out of the room I seriously HOWLED I am so dead right now. I know this fic is from 12 years ago but dear God that was hilarious.
Nyshia chapter 25 . 6/30
OMG I cried the whole way threw because I think Draco I will be buddy's because were both ass .I have a friend who look like Hermione twin. I have a question will Hermione and Draco be together? Will Hermione go bad? Will Draco kill Voldemort's? I got so much question because they how good of righter u r but i think u can right a book u r right there with j.k.r. hope u right more and more
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PROPOSAL
Bells 'n Huggs chapter 2 . 2/26
Lol, they're such little manwhores!
scabiorgirl chapter 18 . 2/3
am... I really dislike that bashing from Ron. Distasteful
Guest chapter 42 . 10/15/2016
Who cares where they have sex as long as it happens and is
juciy
Guest chapter 38 . 10/15/2016
Yay go big brothers
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2016
Sex sex sex yay
Guest chapter 37 . 6/2/2016
Blaise was the dark skinned guy who in the deathly Hallows pointed his wand at Hermione and Harry in the room of requirement. He also was on the train with Pansy Parkinson and Draco in the half blood prince I think it was. But he's been seen a few more times other than that too. I love his character in fictions, he's usually portrayed as funny and sweet.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Your story is too annoying and incredibly rushed. Don't want to waste my time reading this. Considering its been so long since this was updated, maybe you could do a revised version. After so long you could make something decent out of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Wow, Hermione's a lesbian cause she didnt exclaim how hot Malfoy is? Why does Ron have such a foul mouth?
mrsmalfoy chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
just wanted to share that the quidditch reference is wrong. you have to catch the snitch to end the game :)
Raven Marie Malfoy chapter 51 . 7/21/2015
Awww! I love it! I have been on an emotional roller coaster with this story and it's beautiful. Thank you for this.
Raven Marie Malfoy chapter 44 . 7/21/2015
Baaagh! Draco don't go! Keep up the excellent story I'm going to keep reading now, my heart pounding in suspense. I know I'm reading it after you've already finished so it's not as painful for me as it was the readers who read as you wrote but still! Baaaahh
2,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »