Reviews for Relationships Change
0Ivory0 chapter 60 . 5/14
This was good...I didn’t love it. The writing was kind of poorly done in my opinion. Your Draco was fantastic, he was sweet, caring, passionate, selfless. I love Hermione’s brother but he so should’ve gotten punched in the face by Hermione when he was screaming about her death eater boyfriend. It didn’t really make sense how Hermione lost her virginity on a couch. They said they didn’t want her first time to be in the bath but then they do it on a couch...I’m lost.
HipstaGurl1 chapter 2 . 4/14
I just realised that this fanfiction was published in 2004... wow. That’s 14 years ago.
HipstaGurl1 chapter 1 . 4/14
I am at chapter 2 and don’t like it at all. Using the wrong quotation marks are annoying me as well. As it has 60 chapters and a sequel I am willing to read further. But for now it wasn’t that well written. Very simplistic conversations (not very eloquent) and sort of ooc. I don’t mind ooc but something was off about the two first chapters.
NicXDix chapter 16 . 12/11/2017
Is it weird I read this chapter while listening to the Harry Potter theme song? Anyway loving this story and always will! I love your stories about dramione THEY ARE AMAZING!
NicXDix chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I have already read this story and the sequel but because I loved it so much, I wanna read it again!
Saylahvie chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Only the first chapteryou've made Hermione more mainstream, made lavender and Parvati idiots, made all 5 of them seem heteronormativehomophobiccarpet licker", "no! God no!", "turned lesbian")... I don't think this is going to be my cup of tea.
NicXDix chapter 49 . 10/24/2017
The Europeans say ‘Merry Christmas’ as well, its just not u Americans!
NicXDix chapter 30 . 10/23/2017
Omg I loved it! I can’t for me to read
the rest!
AlwaysSirius1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Oh man, I read this in one day for a couple of hours. For someone who hasn't had sex, you did a great job. I love how you made her virginity a big deal to Drago because it is a big deal. I love all the random add-ins you created. I don't like the sister at all because she needs to be punched in the face. She adds a lot to the story, and I think she is a perfect opposite of Hermione. I was kinda hoping she was an exotic dancer since she was so slutty. Excellent rendition of this story. I wasn't thrilled that voldemort died so easily, but this is the first story I've read in awhile that addresses their future with a sequel, so I will be reading that today. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2017
OMG I AM FUCKING CRYINGGGG! I'm not even done with ch19 but when i read Ron say 'FUCK OFF' to everyone and ran out of the room I seriously HOWLED I am so dead right now. I know this fic is from 12 years ago but dear God that was hilarious.
Nyshia chapter 25 . 6/30/2017
OMG I cried the whole way threw because I think Draco I will be buddy's because were both ass .I have a friend who look like Hermione twin. I have a question will Hermione and Draco be together? Will Hermione go bad? Will Draco kill Voldemort's? I got so much question because they how good of righter u r but i think u can right a book u r right there with j.k.r. hope u right more and more
Guest chapter 51 . 4/26/2017
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PROPOSAL
Perillofthebells chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Lol, they're such little manwhores!
scabiorgirl chapter 18 . 2/3/2017
am... I really dislike that bashing from Ron. Distasteful
Guest chapter 42 . 10/15/2016
Who cares where they have sex as long as it happens and is
juciy