Reviews for Change
Marick'sDarkSlave chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Do you know the song "Place for my head by

Linkn Park? It would go oh so very well with

this awesome angst story about Ryou.

I know exacty how he feels.

When nobody cares about you, nobody knows you, they treat you

like a shadow... a shadow who had been trampled

by the past and forced to live my life in the

moonlight and never show my face to the sun and

I'm forced to live in the dark and be beatten

by a figure, never to speak it's name to any

soul of the living.

You likie? It's a poem I wrote and I think it's

ok... well whatever. Byes!

-Danabell
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
So sad, and angsty, but a great story. I love Ryou angst. Keep up the good work. Hope to see u around. _
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
O.O

Rambo: *in a tour-gude voice* And over here, we have a reviewer in shock at character death. Even though this particular speciman is well-versed in one-shot deaths, including this kind, she still feels deep remorse and pity. A sure demonstration of low intellegence, which we knew she already had. A shame, isn't it?

D.S.: Poor Ryou...
sakura chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
;; Very touching, Sho sad. i pity *glomps im* Good lil story X3 As i always say. You is good writer! 8D Keep writing!
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
The punctuation is a bit off, and you used too many sentences that start with the word "and". Don't get me wrong; I feel it's okay to have a certain amount of sentences that start with a conjunction. It's just that you could have easily made them into compound sentences.

"nor will he ever will" You should take out the second 'will'.

As for the fic itself, it was good and had some interesting ideas up until the point when Ryou slices his wrist open. It's nothing against you. I'm just tired of Ryou killing himself in all these fics. Emotionally, he's one of the strongest characters in the show, but, of course, that's just my preference and opinion.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
(curls lip in distaste) Fat lot of hope that is...
Darks Light chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
deep. sad and yet a very good story! .

I like your story alot along with the insight it gave...i also like Ryou angst .

hope you keep writting,

until next time... cheers
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
aaw so sad poor Ryou everyone always picks on him *gives Ryou lots of cookies and plushies*