Reviews for Don't Forget Me
ElusiveWonder91 chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
Put it up for 'dicontinued', I don't mind if it takes you awhile, but it's really good! I'm sure it'll be even better when you rewrite it and all that other stuff! Ciao!
Blue moon wolf chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
Aw, that's okay, we've all had our tough times. _

I'd say just delete it because there is no point in keeping a story on that won't ever end. New stories sounds good. Are they all going to be for Yugioh? I'd Kindof like to see you write stuff for other things like Gundam seed. (If you watch it) I myself have moved over to so that's why you won't see me around here too often anymore. XD

Hope to see you again!

Blue moon wolf
suko chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
halo! aww, i hope your problems will work out! nice chappie! ill be waiting till the next update!
Cheddar Wolf chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
*spit polishes 'Merry christmas' sign.* Thanx. I really do try. lol. So in case you don't update before Christmas, well, merry christmas. - Me always here for updates. (You should know that by now.)
Cheddar Wolf chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
*holds up sign saying 'i support you all the way'*

no need for words, the sign says it all.

g!
Cheddar Wolf chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
Aww... it's so cute yet at the end she gave up everything! So sad... T-T Update soon. PlEaSe?

p.s. Your still a better writer than me times infinity and beyond 1! HA! BEAT THAT! lol.
suko chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
heyhey! i finally finished reading! lol. i have no time at all to do anything but do school work these days...-_- but keep up the good work! cant wait what happens next!
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
I realy love this story plz continue the story plz. Update as soon as u can plz. Later Days _
suko chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
hiya! i finally finished reading this chapter! its great! but i have one question, did sakura regain her memories at the end? and you do really great plots! i get soo into your story, that im not paying attention to my surroundings. haha. but i loove it! and i will try to review every time you update!
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
I still love it plz continue the story plz. Update soon plz. Later Days _
suko chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
hiya! wow! nice way to start! sorry i cant update any sooner, because i barely have time to go online anymore. but i like it! story is getting good!
Cheddar Wolf chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Godd mnit Kaiba! Sorry had to get that out of my system.. She's got a kid? That poor thing, he doesn't know what's going on.. Yoshiro is evil. VERY evil. lol Cool chapter so far Keep up the good writing! Oh, and you're still better than me.

-Blue moon wolf-
Fail Haruno chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
hey, nice goimg Siris! i really liked it, i hope u update soon, that is, if u r updating (like Avril's new song, '...don't leave me hangin'...') lol
Cheddar Wolf chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
She.. lost... her...memories? Thanks to an assasin guy? Oh boy.. next the government will be after her with the military... lol *continues to work on Midnight rain* Well, GREAT so far! ((Wish i was that good at writing..T_T)) Cya soon!

-Blue moon wolf-
SukiRPGAnime08 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I so love this story plz continue the story plz. Update as soo nas u can plz. Later Days _