Reviews for Or is he?
Gfam89 chapter 24 . 8/8/2006
Great story. Even if you write only a one-shot, please continue.
Innusurri chapter 24 . 8/14/2005
Wow... such an amazing chapter... But update soon!

L8r days!

Jaime
Foggybrains chapter 24 . 6/10/2005
o..you know what? In one of your sentences you spelled calm as clam..."When Naraku's voice filled her ears, clam, yet threatening, she began to wiggle as he slew out threats of him hurting her." hee hee hee
Je t'aime Saku chapter 24 . 6/9/2005
NO! I can't believe the story is over! *cries* It was fantastic, I loved the way you ended it was awesome.(the last paragraph)Oh I hope you make a sequel, this is one of the best story's I have ever read! Good Job! _
TIA chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
holy crap this is so omg omg hes crying *jumps up and down* yes she is dead...*laughs eveily* but the poor guy is IN LOVE HAAH
TIA chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
OH NEXT NEXT NEXT does he steal teh dam sword then tehn run away:P come back and use it? o i think a saw an episode like that one...8thinks back*
a soul of thunder chapter 23 . 5/25/2005
It's good keep on going. and halve Inuyasha and Kagome addmit their feelings soon i know you had Inuyasha say he loved Kagome earlier but do it again. come on they need some cute moments! Come on plz? Thanks for reading my review! Bye!
TIA chapter 12 . 5/24/2005
I didn't know that little thing with the tail was a guy! i always thought it was a girl that was trying to act all TOUGH lol thanks for tellng me!:) it makes way more sense now lo i meant he story kol the information is excelent
TIA chapter 11 . 5/24/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! hawheehaw! lmao HEY! why didn't Inuyasha do that in the beginning? wouldn't it have been easyer? lol or did u just think of it later?OW! i just craked my nuckle...darn lol OH! man i really hate that NARAKU! GRR hes like all of the "normal" bad guys. LIKE SCAR OR JAPHAR! like from Lion King and Aladin. WEll well well i do belive i shall continue to read SO EXCITIN *laughs and mumbles like a mad man*
TIA chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
HURRAY i know what happened to her now. lol yet i still don't know why that dude didn't die yet. but i'm sure it shall come up. i hope she has a horrible diease lmfao jk jk hurray for jackie ur stories kick but!
TIA chapter 9 . 5/24/2005
DOES SHE DIE? cuz no one i hate dies in ur stories lmfao
TIA chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
i've seen her fall into that well ont he show and thats when Inuyasha took the "gems" away from her so she couldn't come back right? How many times does hse go back?
TIA chapter 7 . 5/24/2005
kagome is just as anoyin as that dam ashley lmfao lol hehehe :P but in this one the "guy" accually likes her:P GREAT STORY...we he accually kill him? *evil laugh* i shall read on!
TIA chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
AH HA! he does love her! MU HU HAHAHA! I'm so smart to see that haha but u cut it off at the wrong moment lol JK perfecto! hahah i must read on
TIA chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
wow he narrowly missed death!