Reviews for Parvati's Dream
Is that the end? Does she reconnect with Hari?
A. Xenos chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hi, I am one woman who has read the Raj Quartet (worn out 3 sets of the 4 books) and has seen the VHS and bought the DVD. I gave the VHS to a Montana friend. I just finished seeing the series over again (100th time I suppose, since first seeing it on PBS that's how far back I go) and have been muddling in my mind how Parvati might know her father someday. Also I wondered how Hari felt after coming home and seeing Guy Perron's card. It would be interesting to know he had a hole card such as Guy Perron to be there. Perron liked Harry (Hari). Something tells me that the "stranger" in the very first part of Vol. I ("Picture, then...") could be Guy Perron, who it turns out in a sequel by Scott called "Staying On" ended up marrying Sarah Layton) might have wanted to meet more people in the story. But Hari deserved so much more than either India or England gave him. The least he can have is a daughter. I wondered about this girl, who ends up being a famous musician, and it would be interesting, after listening to her sing in the McGregor House garden, if she could do a raga about her father. So go on with this story by all means.
Resentment chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This story definitely makes me like Parvati much more!

-Colleen
Fiercely Loyal Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Oh, god. I loved this-it was simply amazing. I have never read The Jewel in the Crown, but now you have me wanting to! Hopefully this will be continued, I can't wait to see who it is, and watch the story unravel. You write wonderfully!
Spiritual Magic chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Yes, definitely keep going with this! :-)
Finnigan Irish chapter 1 . 9/30/2004