Reviews for Caramel
Heiri Sakura chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
uh*claps* i like... yay! i actually really enjoy your writing style.. it's a lot different.. it also seems less indirect.. but has a direct play to it.. it's very compilcated but is simple to understand.. *scribble scribble* i shall study it.. oh and more importantly.. i'm interested.. *puppy eyes* in hearing how this ends..or goes.. but whatever.. anyways *shifty eyes* okey.. *glomp*

*anime fingers*

heiri sakura
Nephthy-san chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
god damn...that was cool and very new. you need to update. Kyo and Hana are a difficult couple to pull off and this looks like a good beginning.
Demon of the Sand chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
whoa, girl...it's been like years since u updated...c'mon! u can't leave people in suspense like this! (only i can do that. XD muwahahahahaha!
The Cheshire Katt chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I would really like fer you to write more. I luff Hana/Kyou pairings and I don't think there are enough out there. Keep up the good work :-)
Starkitten oceanbunny chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
s.k:WOW! that was so unexpected !you will be updating it right? Anywho i like your "flavor". L8ers! {4 now at least.}

o.b.:The couple is very strange. But in a good way. I hope you update soon. I want see how this turns out.I gots to gos. Much love!
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
ROCKS MY SOCKS! UPDATE.
painerikkuyuna chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
please update this fic. its sorta cute )
karouken chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I like so far. Its rare to find good Kyo/hana fics, hell its rare to find kyo/hana fics. Anyway i love it and i hope you intend to continue writing this. Hear have a cookie you deserve it. _
Albino Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Not bad...hope you review!
purplepeopleeater chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
WHOA! This is a spankin' new idea! And I'm estatic! I love fics with Hana. I like Uo too. Kyo is also one of my favorite Sohmas. Update soon, ok? Teehee I'm all excited now.

WatchesYouLaughAtMe chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
MORE! Write more please. Im am sob bored that I would read anyhting and this really caught my interest. If you need help with a story line then either im me on YIM at hellboundvampyer or just email me at hellboundvampyer Thx