Reviews for A Pirran's Story
anonymus chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Continue this is awesome!
Aidyl chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Thats a really good chapter, even tho it is short

Hope you can figure out what happens next, tho i dont want Rebeckah or Shafan to die. Haven fin and hope you can post the next chater soon D
DragonMaster chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
What happened there..shafn drown

or something hope so more action that

way, cliffhangers are good by the way.

emma15291 chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
Hey dude, this is looking really good so far! :P keep writing

DragonMaster chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
This chapter rocks blood, acciedent murder,

betryal, fights...great reminds me of a

''novela'' (spanish) iam not confused anymore..i think.. have a HAPPY NEW YEARS!2005
HGDM lova chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
hello...i want to read more...more...MORE! luck anyways

...have fun overseas...
PJ Blindclown chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
I really liked this, It was very nice!.
Aidyl chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
WOW ems! Best one yet. Hope you get more chapters up once you come back from overseas, the story is really really good. Kepp it up!
Aidyl chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
good stuff there ems. its even better than you telling us about it. hope you can post the next chapter soon.
DragonMaster chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
Well Little Kitty great now there is more drama luv when u killed off den no offense but every writer always must sacrafice characters for drama to rise hop the writer block leaves SOON!*
Maggie chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
Oh...interesting indeed. Shafan's reaction, what will it be? I cant wait to find out. Sorri I didnt review ch2 earlier i musta missed the memo
Maggie chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
Well here I go reviewing again, this is getting to be a going
PJ Blindclown chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
In the next chap u'll need to explain some of this cause I'm pretty lost!. Other than that, this was the best chap in the whole story.
ashleigh chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
hey its me again your story is really, really good emily! can't wait for the next chapter! luv the suspence! bye!
ashleigh chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
hi emily thought i read ch1 and give it a reveiw .

its a good start and dont worry i won't sue you!

i like the suspensful bits