Reviews for Azure Dreams
star chapter 4 . 10/26/2005
ack! i wish you would continue with this one! the outcome would have been such a wondrous story! *looks hopefully at you* PLZ? *pout* PLZ!
star chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
this is humorous and so cute! i just love how you wrote/are writing this story! :D *beam* now, i will continue...
Drawkcab chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
_ A! I am going to DIE! If you don't update I going to die and I don't want to die!T_T
Bradybunch4529 chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
short but jammed pack. It shows that the bond is already forming. I can't wait to see what is going to happen when she see's the locket.
XiaXue chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
hahaha! u updated! well, luv da chappy! newayz, plz update! soo, ja ne! take care :D
Scarlet Rayne chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
HE WAS JUST PRETENDING THAT HIS STOMACH HURT, DIDN'T HE? _

He's just too damn sweet! :D it's either that, or he was really hurting.. -_-;;

Short, no doubt, but interesting, none the less. Hope to see more! (Yes, I'm greedy.)

*Bribes Uenki with a Chibi Battousai*
Youkoforever chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
yay!..a update!..(hehe kenshin iz soo swt)...its short ...but its still good!...plz hry n update again!...
GranolaBar chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
Kenshin is so sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter!
bohr-d chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
Good chappie! Please update soon!
Scarlet Rayne chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
*O* :D

I have no words to describe this chapter, but I am grinning like a mad cow.

This was a great chapter! Keep it up! _
duDe chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
Yup! Ur completely right, Kenshin belongs 2 Kaoru. I think alternate pairings well... I think they suck no offense if u do though! Please update soon I am eternally grateful!
duDe chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
Ha ha ha! Alright! Woo updated yeah! MAn this story rocks out loud! I cant believe it man your my age and you write a heck of a lot better then most people, keep writing!
legolasestelstar chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
its funny you write a pg 13 being 12... did that man raped kaoru? i hope not. and arent you too young to write about rape? im sorry, that sounded so... cold, right? im sorry, its just i really hope that hasnt happened to you. anyway, shouldnt she notice he is shinta bu the scar on his cheek? well, keep it up and take care, sweetie!
Youkoforever chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
kool story!...ur writings gr8!..plz hry n update!
rain angst chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
It was another great chapter uenki-san. I pity Kaoru, i would hate to have that disorder.