Reviews for The Emperor’s Key
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I find the fight with the greater daemon to be under-powered. I mean, just the mere sight of something He touched is enough to make daemons think twice, being in a 20km radius of Him would make them all go kaboom!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Excuse me if I'm wrong but isn't Magnus the primarch of the Thousand Suns? If so he is a traitor and a daemon prince of considerable power.
Phantom Dennis chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
THere's really not a lot of overlap between SG1 ASGUARD and the Eldar. The Eldar are somewhat twisted version of Tolkien Elves who unleashed the Chaos Gods when they couldn't control the passions. The Asguard are a rather Stoic race of Grays who have reached a evolutionary dead end and abandoned sexual reproduction years ago. They could not possibly bring Slaanesh into existence.
Sdarian chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
I really didn't see the need for any Stargate influence being mentioned. The only real reason for it was for the webways being on earth, but that could be explained away easily enough by the fact that the Eldar are older then dirt and read the future. One of there readings sometime said to build a couple on Earth, done.

As for the Grey Knights, they aren't part of the Inquisition. They just tend to work closely with them as they are daemon hunters, and the Inquisition tends to find the daemons best since finding stuff is what they are made for. But they are separate and in no way under the control of the Inquisition.

Anyway, that story was alright. I've only come across a few Buffy/Warhammer crossovers. The only two that immediately spring to mind are "The Open Door", by Academia Nut, which touches lots of universes (and is a really great story, but the Buffy-verse is only for a couple of chapters spread out in it. Still, plenty worth reading regardless of that), and "Emperor Xander", by Chaos Eternus, which has Xander dressing as GEoM for Halloween and having to deal with the fallout after it's over.
sydonai chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
You obviously don't know what you are talking about, 1; Buffy was never with the Immortal, that was a body double, and 2; Optic replacements in warhammer40k are red, not black.
Long live Warhammer40k chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
The Imperium of Mankinds navy kicks more ass
Wolfman chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
Note to self: Do NOT, repeat and emphasize, NOT piss them off!
verystrangest chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
'Imperial Navy (from Star Wars)'

I'm afraid you're wrong there. The IN is more powerful than the WH40K fleets, mainly because the SW galexy is much more populated and larger than the WH40K galexy.
Fenriswolfprince chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
Now this was a really good fic. Action, romance, comedy, the works, an absolutely marvelous story. However, I hate to say this, but there are some detail errors when it comes to the space marines.

Now I'm not flaming you (Emperor Forbid) and I know this is an AU fic, but if want to really impress the diehard 40k fans,get the four Index Astartes manuals for the game. They all have complete histories for all original 18 legions as well as their relations between each chapter (Loyalist and Traitor).

Needless to say, again a really good fic, please keep it up for all your others
liljimmyurine chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
A mistake. The greatest enemy of the Space Wolves is the Great Deceiver; Tzeench, not the Lord of Lust. And the Great Crusade was definitely NOT peaceful. A thousand years of reclaiming humanity through war is very violent. A better Space Marine Chapter would be the Iron Hands or the Raven Guard; They both hate Slaanesh, just like Khorne's greatest Astartes enemy is the holy berzerkers of the Blood Angels. Also, Njal's dead, And Logan Grimnar would NEVER travel with so small an entourage; same goes for Ulrik. You've obviously read far too much of William King's work
huh chapter 10 . 11/20/2004
Interesting. Congraduations you have avoided any negative comments that I can think of.
cockmaster chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
you really need to get a job or a bird mo-fucker. theres more to life than writin fucked up fantasy shit like this. take a look around you its a beautiful life, and every day you wake up and breath another breeth your blessed! like for today, the sun is shining and theres loads of fuckin pussy about. get up get dressed and get laid you only live once and you gotta make the most of your situation whatever it is whatever the FUCKING DO IT!
huh chapter 9 . 11/6/2004
I have no particlar qualms with this chapter. I do however have a problem with your post script.

Who says that the space marine chapters hate each other? True over the centuries they have had disputes over various issuses that have on occasion lead to somtimes bloody and henious fudes, however these disagreements aren't imperail decree. The disagreements are not discouraged for fear of another Horus or age of aposty (probably mispelled). Space Marine chapters, althought not necessarily the best of friends, hold a level of mutual respect for each other, not including the dark angels of course as almost all of the imperium hates them(but they do get the job done).

The idea of uniting all of the space marine fleet is frankly midblowing. Do you have any idea what that means? That means that enough ships to fill the entire milky way working congruently, and that is assuming that the black templars, who are not limited by the index astarates codex, created by Mangus, commanding a force to equal the might of the aforementioned fleet are fighting as well. Christ almighty, Overkill? That is like attakcing a parapalegic(no arms no legs) with the wrath of god!

Eldar and orks...yeah that'll happen.

When is the other wip the SG1/Warhammer getting posted. Also do you need a proof reader? God knows I'm critical enough.

By the way does the entirety of the astarates include the deathwatch and grey knights? They while tecnically not Astarates are space marines none the less.

Have you read codex necrons? There is a fun little passage on page 26 where they hint that the machine god that the tech priests worship is actually nightbringer and that ironically they are unwittingly powering him. Take it or ignore it.

The asguard idea is more believable than most fandom theories that I've seen.
huh chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
Ok, yet agian I find myself having to be a harbinger of doom.

The asguard have cloned themselves to the point of sterility. The eldar are while not promiscuous certianly are fertille. In fact the only paralels between the asguard and the eldar is that they are superior to the humans, the asguard tecnologically and the Eladar with a spawn of magics and warptecnology.

The emperor was the ome who started the anti-alien policies of the Empire of Mankind. If anything they have become liberal as of late, true the institutions like the Ordos Xenos and the Deathwatch marines were not in place however this is superceeded by the fact that that was the duty of all imperial troops. The space marines themselves were origionally created in case a xenos threat might rear its head, in particalar I am referring to the Orks and the variants of eldar, the larger enemy powers. The idea of using imperial forces beyond those of the adeptus arbites was unheard of untill the horus heresy, and we all know how that went.

The emperor was a cruel, calcuating, political, demaguoge whose sole ambition was universal domination. He was a fair ruler, of that there is no doubt, however he was the greates xenphobe in imperial history. Even durring the heresy he had forces that he did not recall untill they were absolutley necessary just in case the eldar would take this chance to, of all things, assist the ORKS!

Also, just an afterthought, is the key either, A) the rencaration of sanguinius, or B) a tool that can close the eye of terror, justifyably the largest hellmouth of all time.

Also, not to sound rude but are you an imperial player? Or an eldar player, some of your eldar behavior portrayals are perhaps a bit inacurate.
huh chapter 7 . 10/21/2004
Yes I am higly interested. Also upon closer examination of the codex it actually would make sense for the necrons to have a slave race or two. And the "cruse of death" pauging the necrons could very well be the wraths hunger.

My question is how are you going to deal with the emperors resurrection. Ironic though it may sound that is as dangerous to the inperium as his death. The god emperor has been the figurehead of the inperiam for many hundereds of years while the "voices of the emperor" or someshuch group, the name currently eludes me, a group of inquisitors rules in his stead. They might be, unwilling believe in his resurrection. Especially as their power hinges upon him not resurrecting.

Also you do know that the inquisiton has the power to resurrect the emperor. They just feel that he is a more powerful martyr than a leader.

One major question, was having angel and spike able to have childern and age an ironic way of steeing up how the line of Sanguninius and the Blood Angels was formed, because if it is a subtle hint it is a really good idea.